Sticker Trading

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Sticker Trading

Post by Griffin »

There was a topic for this on the Subeta forums, but I can't seem to find it now. I have a pretty large collection of stickers sitting around in my vault, but don't really have any friends on Subeta... so, I need someone willing/bored enough to let me trade my stickers over and then add them to my album. Or we could swap one to one if you'd like to fill your album as well. Any takers?
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Sticker Trading

Post by bonecrivain »

My internet's stupidly slow right now, but I'm online and definitely willing to take a few minutes to send you stickers. If you want to put up a trade with your stickers, just let me know your Subeta-name. (I'm bonecrivain there, of course.)

EDIT: I am clever and see your Subeta account in your sig.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Thank you Bon. <3 I'm putting up my stickers here, so go ahead and bid something worthless and I'll accept. Take your time if you need to =)
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

My goodness, you have a lot of stickers.

I've bid on all four lots and shall send them as quickly as possible! My internet's calmed down a little since I stopped trying to watch Youtube videos, ha.

EDIT: I've sent you three so far! I just want to double-check to make sure they're going to the right account. =)
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Oops, forgot to check this. Yes, they're coming through =) Thank you again, I don't mind if it takes a while.