What do you want the most?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Enigma

What do you want the most?

Post by Enigma »

Myself I am trying very hard to save up enough to offer on a Hydrus Clamshell (pearl included) because it is the perfect minion for my pet Stoned but there are so few of them out there and they are so expensive!
What about you guys? What keeps you restocking or vending or questing on SB?
Enigma on Subeta... how creative!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: What do you want the most?

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

ZAP! Aiming for Experiment #893
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Saving up for an Identity Star Shuriken... I hate the name I chose for myself when I signed up. xD Deciding whether or not I want to spend actual cash on them, because the price in user shops keeps rising faster than I can make sP.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I'd love to get a god weapon one day but that's so far out of reach for me it's not even funny. So, I'd be happy with being able to beat Maleria for her bangle or Hydragellos.

I spent many hours over two days trying to beat Maleria when she was first released, and got within 8k of beating her before they changed her. And, I possibly could've beaten Hydragellos if I remembered my friend had a certain defensive weapon while he was out. People with pets weaker than mine beat both.

I'm hoping another 6-12 months of training might get me close to beating Maleria again. Though it sounds like Hydragellos will be made more difficult next time it's released so I don't think I'll have any chance against it with the way things are going in the BC lately.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I recently started restocking and questing again to buy various wearables and to complete my sticker collection (less than 20 left, and they're not impossibly priced, thank fod.) I'm also trying to get all the Achievements, so I'm zapping a pound find named 15.

My other goal is to finish my long abandoned pet profiles, including their human form art (I'll pay/trade someone to do animal forms later, as I'm not that good at it). Once I finish some of those profile pics, I hope to be able to open commissions again... mostly for cash, to fund my addiction to "free" mmorpgs. ;x
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'm not saving for anything in particular, mainly because everything's too expensive to be worth it in my eyes. In general I'm saving up for the new round of pumpkin goodies that'll show up next month.
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

Right now I would have to say completing my elixir gallery is key. I am just eight shy of having the complete set, providing that more aren't released. Speaking of which, I really wish more of the marsh elixirs would appear. I keep hoping that pet revamps will bring along new elixirs, but often times, the elixirs aren't being revamped as well so no marsh elixir for me.
Image Image Image Image Image
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

What I WANT is to like the Mahar more. I'd like to see it get a little more attention and more colors. I've been holding my 10th pet slot with a nice name, waiting and hoping something will come out for it. :/

Oh, that's not what you meant? WELL THEN. I'm not saving for anything in particular, I'm just trying to save in general, hopefully to be able to participate more in present-giving this holiday season. I hate looking at my bank account and having it so low.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

Mayhem wrote:What I WANT is to like the Mahar more. I'd like to see it get a little more attention and more colors. I've been holding my 10th pet slot with a nice name, waiting and hoping something will come out for it. :/
I agree with you so much. It has been over a year now since the mahar has been released and only one special color has been given to it. I too have a mahar I am waiting for some nice colors for. Ironically, I have grown attached to her as twilight and may not change her whatever is released.

At the least though, it is starting to appear in more items, like the sticker in this month's DPs which I think may be a good sign.
Image Image Image Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Straighttrading my Maenta for a Punishment. :)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Nectaris wrote:
Mayhem wrote:What I WANT is to like the Mahar more. I'd like to see it get a little more attention and more colors. I've been holding my 10th pet slot with a nice name, waiting and hoping something will come out for it. :/
I agree with you so much. It has been over a year now since the mahar has been released and only one special color has been given to it. I too have a mahar I am waiting for some nice colors for. Ironically, I have grown attached to her as twilight and may not change her whatever is released.
Me too. I've been hoping for a nice Dark Matter, Nightmare or Graveyard Mahar. I do like my sun one though.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Well that's hard to say for me. I'm not really working towards one thing on Subeta. There are quiet a few things I'm wanting but none are at number one right now. I just keep jumping around at going for things a want. This includes getting clothes I've been wanting, getting items for treasure chests, getting items I just generally like and so on.
I think if I had to narrow down what I really wanted, that would be more pet slots. There are quiet a few pets I wouldn't mind haveing. But I haven't really been working towards that goal. I keep getting jumping to others. ^_^"
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

A really, really awesome new Aerie revamp. Also for the new bloodred Aerie not to be all blood-and-gore after the awesome revamp.

For 1 month Gold Account medals to be put back in the Millionaire Center for a bit again. (Keith used to do this every time they topped 4 million in user shops, but hasn't recently. I get that they earn more money like this... but I'd still like to see it!)

Really nice looking glasses for HAs. Something elegant rather than clunky.

A way to search our vault by categories, like the Neo SDB.

Of course, I'd also love hair that looked like my hair (butt-length, no bangs, out of the face) but that's a little too much to ask. :-)
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Wingsrising wrote:A way to search our vault by categories, like the Neo SDB.
God yes. That's been in the Suggestion Center for more than a year (I'm convinced that none of the Staff ever look there.) A way to remove multiple items from shops and galleries would also be great.
Last edited by Sunwolf on 21 Sep 2008 05:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I haven't really been playing subeta recently, so I'm nowhere near any goals, but I would eventually love to have a plain snowglobe and the empress prom dress for a planned HA. :>