What do you want the most?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: What do you want the most?

Post by shaelyn76 »

My current goals are to get over 50mil sP in my vault(I'm really close, but not quite there yet), to finish my pets treasure chests and to whittle my wishlist down to a reasonable size. If I had to pick an item that I really, really want I would have to say the Mysterious Maple Katana. It's so pretty as an item and even prettier on the HA. I'm still kicking myself for not getting it when it was in the MC.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

shaelyn76 wrote:My current goals are to get over 50mil sP in my vault(I'm really close, but not quite there yet), to finish my pets treasure chests and to whittle my wishlist down to a reasonable size. If I had to pick an item that I really, really want I would have to say the Mysterious Maple Katana. It's so pretty as an item and even prettier on the HA. I'm still kicking myself for not getting it when it was in the MC.
With luck it will be back one of these days. I mean, I don't know that for sure, but it's definitely a fall item.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

There is one priced just above its cost in the MC in shops at the moment, and I've seen multiple go for around 7 million. It was about 8.something, right? :P I think it was.
Subeta: Thomas
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

:blink: Yes, it was 8-something million in the MC.

So, yeah. It wouldn't have been much cheaper buying it back then.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It was 10-11 million towards the end of its run, I do believe. It's much cheaper now that it was when I last looked. A couple months ago I think it was 36 mil. I still don't have enough for one at 8, but it's nice to know.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

8,675,309 sP to be exact, thank you horrendous trivia question that made me remember this.

Incidentally, I have one that I could be coaxed into loaning if someone needs that extra something for their avvie.
Subeta
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

LOL, I just now got the 8,675,309 connection. I love that song.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I don't suppose any one remembers how much the Turkey Quill usually goes for in the MC? I was going to wait until it returned to buy one, but user shops are selling them for about 5.5 mil right now and that sounds lower than what I remember the MC selling them for.

My focus right now is battling, so I'm trying to save up for another legendary or two (since I have the worst luck when it comes to RSing them...), among other things. I'm considering just saving up for the 100 mil achievement and then splurging on weapons, but when I consider DPs and seasonal items, that doesn't sound like a plan I can commit to. :P
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I think the Quills go for around 7 million in the MC. I'd noticed that they were cheaper in shops, too, so I think that's right.
Subeta: Thomas
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

This was getting my hopes up that the Galaxy Staff (which I was just about to buy when it was taken out of the MC) might be as cheap as it was in MC. No such luck: it's about 30 million. Hopefully it will eventually make a re-appearance.

Here's something I'd like to see: a way to find out what the item appearing in the upper right-hand corner is that doesn't involve viewing the source page.