Help me pick a pet :D

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Help me pick a pet :D

Post by Jessi »

So I don't actually have ROOM for this pet yet, but I'm in the pre-planning stages for when I acquire my next mystical plushie. I like to plan ahead for this sort of thing anyway, and you guys rock, so I'm coming here for opinions. I'm awesome like that.

So I have a pet that represents spring, and a pet that represents winter, and I don't want a pet that represents summer because I hate it. I don't however have a pet that represents Autumn... and this is bugging me, because autumn is my -favorite- season. So I've decided that's what I want my next pet to be!

Problem is, I don't really know what to make it xD

I was thinking probably something reborn, maybe a reborn wyllop -

Since they are awful pretty, and I love ratties and all, but I'm not really sure. I guess something 'sun' colored would fit best, but I don't like a lot of sun colored pets... I don't hate all of them, but it's not my favorite colorfill either.

So... any suggestions? Ideas? It might help if you take a look at my user lookup to see what kind of pets I tend to like.. since I repeat a lot of species, heh. Not that it has to be one of those species, but I think it's pretty obvious from my lookup what kind of pets I WOULDN'T like XD
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Help me pick a pet :D

Post by hebdenhippy »

My first thought was a Sun Popoko,

The colours are fitting, and it's like a squirrel! Squirrels always remind me of Autumn, plus it's quite cute :3

As for Reborn, hmm, I think the Torrey, although I'm not sure if you like them!

Post by 23639377 »

If you say autumn I'll prefer a field popoko, for I'm not sure if the sun colour fits...
Field is better in my opinion. Oh, please do make a summer pet!
(Forum set is under construction)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I already have a marsh popoko for spring, so I'd rather not go with a plain-colored popoko for autumn too... even though the sun one is really pretty ;_;
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I love Reborn Wyllops, so I'm automatically going to vote for that. *hugs her Zijine*
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage