October 2008 Donation Presents

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: October 2008 Donation Presents

Post by Jessi »

Damn... for the first time in a long time, there's a LOT of stuff I need this month ._. The dress, earrings, and scarf... and the Calendobin, because it's so cute... especially because if I make my autumn pet soon, I need a shit ton of this stuff for treasures.. @_@

This is going to be a baaad month for my SP XD
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

The scarf reminds me of chocolate, which is almost always a good thing. I kind of want the body henna kit just to have a complete set. But, with braking my glasses again and having to buy a new pair, finding a decent Halloween costume, buying crap for Halloween in general, I'm tapped out. I might take the time to finally update my profile.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Hmm. The Opal Bun is really pretty on the HA, but I don't see myself ever using one. Might consider getting a Tourmaline, but I wish it wasn't heart shaped. Overall, I'm kinda disappointed... BUT I'm sure there will some kick ass items being released this month (like, omg CANDY).

Hopefully.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

What's with the serious lack of Halloween-themed items? How disappointing. :C
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

In the forums the artists (I think it was Arbor, though I may very well be wrong) said that they did fewer Halloween items because the rest of the month is going to be chalk full of them.

I love all the DPs this month and will probably end up getting just about all of them. The only one I could do without is the minion from the jewel, but the rest are all really really lovely.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

Seerow wrote:In the forums the artists (I think it was Arbor, though I may very well be wrong) said that they did fewer Halloween items because the rest of the month is going to be chalk full of them.
It was me. And Nyx, and Illusion, and Luxe and Keith. XD

With so many halloween items for the rest of the month, we wanted to celebrate just a bit of plain old October, too.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

So many of these are GORGEOUS...but thankfully not enough "my style" to warrant pining and splurging on them. Best of luck to those of you seeking out the pretties. :-)
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

I like the two plushies, the scarf, and the vampiraco. I'm kinda miffed that I don't like any of the others, because it's my birthday month. The art is very nice, but the items just aren't my taste. I might also get the umbri for Dubiety's treasures.
covet

Post by covet »

I love the opal bun. It's been months since i spent real-money on the site, and nothing here is likely to make me do so again. But I'll have to break out the SP for that bun. Preeetty.

I also missed all the JULY DPs de to not being around then. My birthday month, so I must go and chase those up...
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I find this to be a nice batch of DPs. I'm glad they didn't do really any Halloween stuff in it, saving it for possible easier ways to get them.
My favorite items are the opal bun (soooo pretty), henna body kit (always kicked myself for not getting the other henna kits) and the umbri (also pretty and creepy, loves it). I also like a couple of the other things but they aren't really must get things. Which makes my sp vault happy seeing as two of the items I really want shall be pricey.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Damn, I need at least half the things from this month.

The Libra sword is purty. I usually don't like weapons, but it's a must have for me.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm wimbling over whether to get the Body Henna Kit or not. It's pretty and (as Huggles said) I already have the Hand Henna and the Foot Henna so it would be nice to have a complete set.

At the same time, I've been playing with it in the SubetaHQ generator and I'm finding it pretty much impossible to wear with anything. Unless I want my HA to go naked, I'm not sure what I'd do with it. (To be honest, I rarely wear the hand or foot henna, either, but at least my hands and feet are covered by clothes less often.)

I mean, it's pretty and if it were only a few million I'd go for it... but almost 9 million? I don't think I'd get 9 million sP worth of use out of it.

I may pick of the Harvest Crow plushie just because it's cute and fairly cheap. :-)