October 2008 Donation Presents

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

October 2008 Donation Presents

Post by hebdenhippy »

October 2008 Donation Presnts:

Plushies -
Image Harvest Scarecrow Plushie
Image Harvest Crow Plushie

Books
Image Infernal Bestiary

Clothes -
Image Opal Bun
Image Autumn Leaf Dress
Image Body Henna Kit
Image Autumn Leaf Earrings
Image Long Autumn Scarf

Minions -
Image Calendobin
Image Vampiraco
Image Umbri

Stickers -
Image Opal Mahar Sitcker
Image Air Elemental Sticker

Weapons -
Image Libra Sword of Balance
Image Tornado Blade

Other -
Image Heart-cut Pink Tourmaline -
...gives a Image Tourmalina

Wearable Previews:

Opal Bun -
Image Image

Autumn Leaf Dress -
Image Image

Body Henna Kit -
Image Image

Libra Sword of Balance -
Image Image

Autumn Leaf Earrings -
Image Image

Long Autumn Scarf -
Image Image
Last edited by hebdenhippy on 01 Oct 2008 01:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: October 2008 Donation Presents

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I love the dress so very very much. I'm glad I got it from my free 250 credits. :P

I'm not a huge fan of any of the minions in this batch (though in all fairness, I hardly ever am); the weapons and clothes are all pretty, though. That Harvest Scarecrow Plushie is adorable; I would have been just as happy if that had been my DP.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I think there's some really nice items this month, especially the wearables. I'm loving the Autumn Leaf Dress and the Long Autumn Scarf, the Opal Bun is quite pretty too. Both weapons are nice, I like the Tornado Blade especially. I don't like the Vampiraco, but the other minions are quite nice. The plushies are cute too! I really should have saved up more sP for this month!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

October usually kills me. ;_;

But I get off easy this month! Well, for DPs. I want a Harvest Scarecrow Plushie (cute), Vampiraco (hilarious), Tornado Blade (awesome - treasure?). Nothing that I need to bankrupt myself for, but I hope the Tornado Blade drops in price enough for me to get it. Erp. We'll see. I guess I should make time to do some lookups so that I have enough money to survive the bones of Halloween and still get Christmas presents for others!

Overall, I think there are a lot of really lovely presents this month. Some great work.
Image Image
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

Sorry to any Libras this month. :| You guys are super, super hard to draw for. The swords and the sticker were for you guys, but I've spent the last week mostly repeating an expletive any time the word Libra came out of my mouth. XD

I love the henna kit, the earrings, and Alyssa's sword of balance. C:
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Wow, this must be my favourite batch of DPs all year. Most of the art is beautiful and I think I need all of the wearables. Unfortunately. I guess this month will make up for me not purchasing any DPs for 3 or 4 months in a row.

Oh, and I'm surprised at the lack of spooky/Halloween things. But that's alright, leave it for the festive events.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Arbor, the sticker made perfect sense to me. It's also cute.
Image Image
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

I am not that impressed with this months items. The only ones I really like are the book and the tornado blade. Sure, I shall have to get the mahar sticker and the gem, but other than that, there really isn't anything that screams at me to get them.

I am pleased to see that there are no NPC items this month. I personally don't care for the NPCs and if they are there, it has been my misfortune to always get one from the DPs.

*Edit* I purchased four and got the tornado blade, the mahar sticker, the air elemental sticker, and the harvest crow plushie.
Image Image Image Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I want to get the Tornado Blade and maybe the Autumn Leaf Dress. The Body Henna Kit is sort of neat, but I'm not sure how much I'd wear it. I like the earrings, too, but probably not at the price they're likely to go for.
Last edited by Wingsrising on 01 Oct 2008 01:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Yay October!!! The items I need are the plushies, Umbri, Scarf, and Tourmalina. The rest are all very pretty but not stuff I'd use/need.
Image Image Image
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Agggh. D: Subeta, how could you do this to meee?

I usually collect all the Opal, Libra, and Tourmaline related things for myself. I'm going to be hurting this month.

On top of that, the autumn dress, scarf, and henna kit. Way to out-do yourselves, artists. So many pretty items this year. *_*
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I need every single item. Crap! Either a treasure chest or my wardrobe is already screaming for these. Well, I take that back there are 2 that I don't need, but I still want them.
The wearables are fantastic and the swords are beautiful. I am not digging on the minions as much, but since I collect minions I guess I will end up getting them at some point. The stickers are never really anything that blows my skirt up as I'm just not into them, but I need the air elemental for a treasure chest and the opal one because it references a birthstone...I may just pass on that one since it isn't an actual stone though. The Tourmaline is really pretty and I will end up needing at least two of them for different treasure chests.The plushies are well done, but I don't have any real desire for either of them...too bad I got the scarecrow as my first DP.

I opened 3 and got the Scarecrow Plushie, the Calendobin and the Libra Sword of Balance. Not a great showing for my first 3, but not awful either. This month is going to kill my savings goal, I can already feel it.

Huge love/hate to the artists for doing such an amazing job that I will shortly be bankrupt ;)
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

... Crap. I need so many of these. That scarf! That's almost like one of my real-life scarves! ;_; That gem! That dress! That sword!

... wah. *ded*
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Oof... I purchased 10 of these things, and got a Harvest Crow Plushie, Autumn Leaf Dress. Calendobin, Vampiraco, Umbri, Heart-cut Pink Tourmaline, two Air Elemental Stickers and two Libra Sword of Balances. Yeah. I like wearables the most and I didn't really get anything I wanted other than the dress and sword, though the Umbri, and the other sword are rather awesome. Feeling rather disheartened, I think I'm going to refrain from putting more money into Subeta. This is a good thing, I say. Unless there's a really really tempting costume trunk or two... :)
Subeta: Thomas
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I love that scarf. :o I think I must have it, or at least put it onto my wishlist where it will most likely stay forever more. XD The umbri is pretty cool, too.

I realized I never got the items I wanted from the September batch. >>; Oh well.