Trick or Treating!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: Trick or Treating!

Post by mellaka »

And here I was going to complain that all I seem to be getting today are gummy rats. But I agree, I don't like the fetuses either (though I'm not outraged by them like some people seem to be - I don't mean anyone here).
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

You knock on Farseek's Door and get:

Spiderweb Gown

Finally :D
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

We're at every 5 minutes, now, in case people had missed it. :-)

At least we are when the site is, you know, up.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Thank god we are at the every five minutes point! It seems to have improved my luck since I have gotten 4 wishlist items in the past 45 minutes.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm hopeing to get the last few tattoos I'm wanting before the night is out. So far I've just gotten one. I just need like 3 more. No way I'll by them. They are going for a few 100k (here I thought they go down, hmmm) and I don't want them that much. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Happy hunting to those who are after certain things.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm currantly stalking 12 letters so I can get the Left Leg Dark Web Tattoo Sheet. The last of that particular set that I need. I'd have bought it if it weren't selling for 4.5 million. :| I gave up and bought everything else I wanted.

Good luck to everyone else.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I was amazed that the prices aren't going down today--if anything, they're going up. Every-five-minutes means raise-price-by-thousands! Okay. But I shrugged and figured I could recoup my losses (buying steiny plushie, skullion plushie, etc.) so I priced most of the expensive stuff in my shop. So I'm one of the evil people. But I still have stuff to buy. So it kinda balances....
Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I'm right there with you Ty, I gave in to the peer pressure and sold off some of my stuff for an exorbitant price that I know they aren't worth so I could afford to buy some of the stuff I was still missing. Sadly though, my wishlist is still long and mighty when it comes to this years stuff for Halloween. My husband wants to watch a scary movie and I just don't know how to explain to him that I must stay glued to the computer until I get the rest of my lovely pixels. I don't think he would understand that.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Right now, it's actually going down. Someone must have bought all the cheaper ones earlier or something. When I first checked it an hour or two, it was over 5 million. Now it's down to 3.8. Still more than I have, and I refuse to pay more than 100k for a tattoo sheet, no matter how cool it is. Might just have to do without.

Edit: Five minutes to go and...

You knock on sunstonefire's Door and get:
Left Leg Dark Web Tattoo Sheet

*tearsofjoi*
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

So. Nearly 3 million sp later and the only things left on my wishlist are the Chubby Morostide Mummy, Steiny, and Pumpking plushies. Which I think I won't bother with.
I'm also really annoyed by how expensive everything got in just one night. The Morostide Snowflaik Plushie went up almost 600k! Overnight! Maybe I should've just bought this stuff sooner. Oh, and I was really close to sniping a Mischief for 54k. Oh well. Selling off the stuff I don't want will help my bank.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I can't tell you guys how I hate that I have to spend so much to buy the stuff I am missing. Luckily what I want most of all is the Candy Corn Top Hat and once I buy that I will be satisfied :)
Enigma on Subeta... how creative!