Trick or Treating!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Trick or Treating!

Post by Alicorn »

Seerow wrote:You knock on NyauNyau's Door and get:
Irion Staff

Umm huh? Wonder how that got mixed in.
I've gotten those about once so far this year and my wife a couple times. And last year I got them a couple times too. Why they are in the mix, I have no clue.

Yay for new stuff! Just as I started stalking people for certain items, back to doing random people in hopes for the newer new items. At the same time hopeing for the older new items. Good call on them doing this. A way to get people back that were getting bored of the ToTing and pumpkin patching. So far my favorite new item I got so far is this...
It made me laugh as soon as I saw it and think how wrong it was. But the more I look at it, the more I like it and find it cute. And my wife found a tainted chocolate and traded it with me, yay! XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Haha wow Alicorn, that Happy Fetus is one of the most disturbing yet adorable things I've ever seen. Do you remember who you got it from so I can stalk them?

Edit:
Ohh, I also got a Mischief as well. At first I thought it was just a cute minion, but turns out its actually wearable!
Might be fun to use with the Giant Binding Kit if they don't end up overlapping too much :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

How come I'm still only getting old stuff? :< I got a candycorn bowtie earlier today but otherwise all I'm getting are warts and toads and the old crap no one wants.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I couldn't remeber who I got it from when I made the post but just now I got it from Joey (Johwee on subeta). So it looks like it's anyone with 6 letters. But I'll save you from having to stalk. **grins**
And the mischief wearable is so cute! More reason to get it other then to get a cute rattie. XD
I feel your pain Jessi. I've been getting mostly older items as well. I've gotten like atleast 3 of the newer new items. Now my wife on the other hand is on a roll. I thinks he's pretty much got nothing but newer new items. Pumpkin patch likes her better too, it keeps giving me 5 hour waits and she gets hour waits. **eyebrow twitch**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I've been stalking the forums to find a list of the new pumpkin goodies, and I heard that the irion staff is a glitch and it's supposed to be a popcorn ball or something. *shrug*

So, does anyone want any fetus items? I'm a little creeped out by them so I've been tossing them in the donation center (hehe) but if someone's looking to collect them I'll send them your way.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I'll take any of the fetus items you don't want Joey. And also, I currently have the following duplicate new items if anyone wants them,

Bonedancer
Dark Baby Ghost
Red Ghosty Sticker
Right Leg Pumpkin Tattoo Sheet
Skelihaund
Stenkin
Last edited by klaatu99 on 24 Oct 2008 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

So I'm kind of wanting to know what items Keith retired from ToTing. I've gotten various Gummy Mice, Witch's Brews, the licking toads, and possibly some other of the old items today.
Klaatu, I'd love the Skelihaund if you still have it :D

I dunno what duplicate's I have off the top of my head, but I've been throwing everything into my gallery. If you see any duplicates let me know and its yours.
Clicky
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I have a hunch that they retired the early ones from last year but the second batch of stuff is still there.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Damn. There's sooo much stuff! My wishlist is way to big... I feel like I'm not online enough to get all this shit! Hmm... I think I just need to be more selective.

All those cute plushies cost to damn much!!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

So apparently I give out some sort of pink .. pet costume thing. It's a wearable of an unhappy dog dressed as a princess. Kamil was my 5th TOT and I got it from her xD

So... yeah, I don't like it, so if anyone wants it. Also, I'm gonna throw all my doubles in my shop today for you guys to poke at.
covet

Post by covet »

Would you believe the character I'm making my avatar up as once Halloween is over has an issue where his boyfriend likes to dress his pet dog in ridiculous costumes? The pet pumpkin costume was already amazing.

Now I just need an unhappy dog in a lobster costume...
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

klaatu, if I am not too late...could I claim the Dark Baby Ghost? I seem to be stuck in "old halloween stuff Hell" with the rest of you guys. Most of the decent stuff I have gotten so far has been from people TorTing me five times. Apparently I give out some alright stuff. Shrug.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

The price of a lot of these things seem to be shooting up as Halloween comes to a close and everyone else concludes (as I am starting to) that it's time to start buying the things you can't live without. (In my case, the rest of the Autumn Leaf Tattoos.)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I have to admit that the way this TorT and Pumpkin Patch season has gone has been rather off-putting IMO. Instead of being fun it has almost seemed stressful. People are asking outrageous prices for items that were gotten for free. If I went through and bought every item that I really wanted from user shops, I would spend several million...and that is only for the items that I really want, not including the ones that I would like to own, but can live without. Quite honestly, without some very good friends and some very nice traders, I would be a bit angry about how this Halloween season has gone.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

shaelyn76 wrote:I have to admit that the way this TorT and Pumpkin Patch season has gone has been rather off-putting IMO. Instead of being fun it has almost seemed stressful. People are asking outrageous prices for items that were gotten for free. If I went through and bought every item that I really wanted from user shops, I would spend several million...and that is only for the items that I really want, not including the ones that I would like to own, but can live without. Quite honestly, without some very good friends and some very nice traders, I would be a bit angry about how this Halloween season has gone.
I have to agree and have decided that for the items that I really want, I can just wait till next halloween since the old items will be rereleased again. I may buy one or two more items, but that's it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta