Jaxon's Pumpkin Patch

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Jaxon's Pumpkin Patch

Post by bonecrivain »

Yeahhh, I'm trying to decide whether to stay awake for another 33 minutes, when in all likelihood, I'm just going to find another squashed squash. But if something *is* going around, and I might find a Snowflaik that I could trade in for a Patch...it's probably still not worth it.

Maybe I can find another tv show to watch.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I feel your pain Bon and Ty...I think the most exciting thing I have found in the last couple of days was a Pumpkin Doughnut. :/ Wouldn't be so bad if my shortest wait for the last two days wasn't 3 hours.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I finally got something decent this morning.

Pumpkit
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

Haha, I decided to stay up a little bit longer. ...And found a brown gourd. Excellent.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Hee.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Congratulations! You've found:
Tiny Morostide Lab Monster Plushie

Oh, yay. I was just starting to wonder if they were actually ToT items like they're listed on the forums or possibly Pumpkin Patch ones. Now, I'm wondering about the rest .
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

I've gotten quite a few of the plushies from the pumpkin patch, and none from trick-or-treating.
imperiioburton

Post by imperiioburton »

Kamil wrote:Image

Hee.
haha that is cute :) i got a guoard last time [spelling?] :/ hopefully in 23 Minutes time I'll get something better.
How have wait times been for people? The longest I've gotten so far is... 3 and a half hours roughly...
I go by many names... but not really. :D
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Yestreday I had a wait time of 5 hours and 59 minutes. The trend tend to be I get long wait times when I'm at home for the day and short wait times when I need to leave and I'll be away all day.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I'm right there with Joey on the whole wait time...it's almost as if Subeta knows that I have to leave for work and taunts me with a half hour wait time and then when I get home it inevitably is a five hour wait after me first jaunt in there. For instance...I just got home and got a Jack-o-rachnid and now I have a 4 hour wait until next time...sigh.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Congratulations! You've found:

Tiny Morostide Bat Plushie

Oh, I wasn't aware these even existed! *stoves away in gallery happily*
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
imperiioburton

Post by imperiioburton »

My wait times are getting shorter by the day, so I guess I'm getting lucky. That said, Subeta hasn't loaded for me in the past few minutes. Kind of sucky.
I go by many names... but not really. :D
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

So, something I'm wondering. I really want a Patch, and I'm willing to buy one if I don't find one before the end of the month. (I'm thinking it's pretty unlikely that I'll find one.) Right now, they're about 6.2 million. Are they likely to drop in price once the Halloween frenzy is over--I know Snowflaiks were a lot cheaper pre-Halloween than during--or are they more likely to inflate? I don't want to kick myself on November 1st when I see prices leap to 10 million or something ridiculous.
covet

Post by covet »

Going on Snowflaiks, Jakyls and Halloeves in previous years... they'll be hitting a low point probably round about now. They'll start to inflate once people realise Halloween is almost over and they still haven't gotten one, and then they'll inflate hugely when the patch closes.

Theeen they'll start dropping again, and will probably eventually end up at the same level they are now. Perhaps lower if they're given out in some kind of giveaway over xmas.

Snowflaiks were 6 mil pre-halloween and they're 15 mil now. I'd expect them to go back to 6 mil eventually, too.

But uh, don't put too much stock in me. I'd hate for you to spend your money and have them end up far cheaper. The Jakyl - last year's new minion - is cruising at around 3 mil without much rise or dip. But Patches are probably fewer and are harder to acquire (although people returning snowflaik just to get the avatar will help incread surplus supply).

So... that was long and inconclusive.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Yeah for more minions.
ImageImage
Patchling - Ilovesweeties
Boo for them not being feline/canine, but ah well. Might be trading fodder for those that have new cat or dog kinds. Well, maybe the Patchling is supposed to be a dog? I can't quite tell. Even if, it's not one I'd put in my pet's treasures anyways.

Also, this item is just so cute it makes me giggle. It'll happen when pumpkins fly!
Free Pumpkin
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets