Jaxon's Pumpkin Patch

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Re: Jaxon's Pumpkin Patch

Post by Tom »

covet wrote:Can you turn in any old snowflaik and get a patch?

I won't be, because I love my snowflaik, but I'm curious.
I'd assume so, just as I'd assume you could buy one and try your luck by turning it in. They're still the same Snowflaik, so I can't see why not.
Subeta: Thomas
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Yes, all Snowflaiks do work! I've turned mine in!
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Okay, I'm breaking. I'd hoped if I just sat here someone would ask the question for me, but I can't stand it anymore. =D

Where/to whom do you turn in a Snowflaik to get a Patch? I've got a spare Snowflaik or two, and I'd like a Patch, so if I could get one this way I'd be pleased.

Thanks!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think if you have a Snowflaik in your inventory Jaxon will have a message saying you found his Snowflaik or something of the sort and you will have the option to give it to him.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The option is on the main patch page, below the Go to the patch' usual message. The button will mention 'Snowflake!' and Jaxon will give you the Patch plus 50 000 to 150 000 SP

Snowflaik needs to be in your inventory

I got Patch + 144K
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Do they take the Snowflaik away to do it? I want a patch, but I don't want to lose my snowflaik either.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I knew I should have kept my Snowflaik! I sold it monthsandmonths ago, but now I wish I'd hung onto it. I want a Patch, but it seems highly unlikely that I'll find/afford one.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Bon, if this will work without it eating your Snowflaik, I'll gladly loan you mine, hee.

Edit - Oh nevermind, I've read back in the thread and it turns out I uh... just can't read e_e now I have to decide if I value my Snowflaik enough to not get a Patch, hee.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

Aw, thanks! I imagine it probably takes away the Snowflaik, but if it doesn't, I'll gladly take you up on that offer. =)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I keep getting 5 hour waits in between picks. It wouldn't be so bad if what I got was worth the wait, but as of yet I am still waiting to get something new and exciting. Okay, I did get two of the new plushies yesterday, but there are so many really pretty items that I want that are new...I feel like pouting, sorry.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

I'm having the same trouble! I've found a few things from other people's wishlists, but nothing that I want yet--and the last time I went, I got a Dead Person. Really? How useless.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

That's what I get most of the time, too. D: I think the only good thing I've gotten from the patch was that syslith or whatever it's called (it's so cute). I don't want to complain too much, but it's a bit disheartening to have to wait over 5 hours for each go and then get a pumpky. :/
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I've gotten like 4 pumpkin candles. I mean sure I like the revamp but really!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I don't think I'd mind getting old stuff if I didn't get it every freaking time. I think I've got all of three new items from the patch.
Is the chance of getting one of the old items higher then the new? It seems like if it wasn't weighted at all, I'd be getting roughly half old and half new. Maybe Keith can lower the precentage of old items being given out. That way new users will still have a chance of getting them (which doesn't make much sense to me since they aren't exactly rare to begin with, but whatever.) but for the rest of us we'll be able to enjoy the newer pretty stuff.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I've gotten mostly new items since the patch reopened (*knocks on wood*). I usually choose the leftmost patch, but I don't know if that makes a difference.

And damn you and your new multi-million costing achievement, Jaxon! Like I need another reason to give up my Snowflaik. D: