Trick or Treat and Pumpkin Patch Trading

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Trick or Treat and Pumpkin Patch Trading

Post by Alicorn »

I now have a mischief (my wife has great luck and loves to spoil me XD) so that can be taken off. I would also like to add Candy Corn Bolero.
Also to let you know I put more items in my shop and shall keep adding extras whenever I get them. Just let me know if you want anything. I'll go through here later and see if I have anything anyone needs.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Someone here sent me a Mischief, but I had a bunch of notices and toggled them off, noticing that one at the last moment. x.x

So thank you, to whoever did that!

Also, Jessi sent me a Candycorn Bowtie, so that can be removed as well. <3

Now I'm looking for a Morostide Window Decals, if anyone finds themselves with an extra. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

OK, I don't know exactly when/where I picked them up (could have been last year's patch/pumpkin too, or completely unrelated to Morostide stuff, but I'll list here anyway if they seem possible)...
but things I don't plan to keep but have in my Vault (listed alphabetically):

Bat Patch, Blueberry Flavored Hard Candy, BOO Carved Pumpkin, Cat Carved Pumpkin, Charlie Carved Pumpkin, Cherry Hard Candy, Chocolate Skull, Cybill Carved Pumpkin, Festive Morostide Pants, Gathre, Glow-in-the-Dark Spider Ring, Gnash, Grape Licking Toad, Grapefruit Licking Toad, Grumpkin, Gummy Witch Hat, Ice Gummyrats, Jawtures, Kitty Pumpkin Plushie, Left Arm Bat Tattoo Sheet, Left Leg Spider Tattoo Sheet, Lychee Licking Toad, Mischief, Mystery Gummy Fly, Mystery Gummy Pumpkin, Peanut-Flutter Cursed Chocolate, Pet Pumpkin Costume, Pumpkin Casserole, Pumpkin Crown, Pumpkin Fondue, Pumpkin Man, Pumpkin Muffin, Pumpkin Parasite, Pumpkin Pizza, Pumpkin Vine Whip, Pumpky, Purple Skull Ring, Rull, Shocked Pumpkin, Sour Hard Candy, Spiderweb Stockings, Stenkin, Strawberry Wart Gummies, Tangerine Flavored Hard Candy, Torn Chunk of Strange Copper Rubbery Skin, Torn Chunk of Strange Indigo Rubbery Skin, Torrent Pumpkin, Tutani Carved Pumpkin, Vampire Wax Lips, Vampiric Pumpkin Candy, White Ghost Pop, Zombie Hand Carved Pumpkin

Yes, I'm too lazy to read back and see who wanted them but hasn't gotten them yet. :P Just PM me if you're interested in any, and hopefully I won't have to worry about TOO many duplicate requests. I'll make sure to look back through each time I get something from now on, and I'll post here if I have something nobody seems to have listed. I will also edit this if someone gets something I had listed.
Last edited by Fjorab_Teke on 30 Oct 2008 05:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Just a bit late, but whatever. :D I've thrown all my patch/ToT stuff in my shop. If you see something you want, shoot me a note or something. :D

I'm looking for: gymp hat, pet pumpkin costume, and right arm, right leg, and left leg dark web tattoo sheets. Also a patch, halloeve, and jakyl, but that's the "like that's ever gonna happen" list. XD

Oh, and I finally broke down and bought all the hallow items related to bats (I think), so that and the sticker wants can be taken off the list. :D
Last edited by TCStarwind on 28 Oct 2008 04:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

...Damn it, Jax.

Me Two Days Ago: Ugh. There's no way I'm going to grab Pumpkin Fluff for free at this rate. *buys one from user shop*
Jaxon This Morning: Hey. Here's some Pumpkin Fluff.
Me: ...
Jaxon Just Now: Here, have another Pumpkin Fluff!
Me: :x

So, yeah, I have two Pumpkin Fluffs in my aforementioned gallery for trade now. :p Both spoken for.
Last edited by Officer 1BDI on 28 Oct 2008 09:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'd like to point out that I added more things to my shop, so if you want something, just let me know. It's mostly new stuff. Also, if you want a sticker from me and you want it in your album specifically, tell me--otherwise I'll just send it. (I put some in my shiny gallery.)

I keep my wishlist updated, always--it's fun to be obsessive-compulsive about that. And I would love it if you have any extra Tiny Morostide Zombie Plushies because I'm making an army, but so far I barely have a regiment--16. ^_^;
Image Image
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: I was going to give someone Rainyday Frost Ankle Cuffs for some items, BUT I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO. Mind like a sieve here. Please contact me! I sent it, Johwee ^^

Dang, you guys are awesome <3

I have the following items up for grabs:

Right Arm Bat Tattoo Sheet
Pumpkin Stockings
White Smiley Spider Sticker (I will put it into your album if you like)
Orange Cat Morostide Candy Coin
Black Pumpkin Morostide Candy Coin
Sub-Zero Jelly Vial
Sanguine Jelly Vial
Bottomless Jelly Vial
Pumpkin Bat-Syrup
Blueberry Bat-Syrup x2
Lime Bat-Syrup
Orange Spider Ring x3
Grawii Gummi Dire Worms
Pumpkin Soup
Bonedancer
Gross Eyeball Pizza
Spider Hair Pin x6
Eyeball Hair Stick
Leaf Cookie Mini Pumpkin Cake

Plus about everything from last year and the year before that (doubles in my gallery, pages 3-6):
http://www.subeta.net/ushop.php?page=3& ... opid=23283
Last edited by Sunwolf on 29 Oct 2008 04:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

OK, I made a shop-gallery displaying stuff I have for grabs. :) I also just got a Candy Corn Hair Bow and Pumpkin Icecream.

http://www.subeta.ws/ushop.php?shopid=200086

Is there a way to get them to display alphabetically?
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

So...I promise to update this list tomorrow. I also realized that I never gave my list, so here it is:

The majority is found at the bottom of my wishlist here http://www.subeta.ws/wishlists.php?act=view&user=185309. I am most concerned with getting the witch hat stickers and witch plushies. Other plushies and minions come next in my order of wants and finally the wearables I have listed.

I have several duplicates of newer items that I am more than happy to trade with. Please just let me know here or on Subeta if interested.

My duplicate items:Black Smiley Spider Sticker, Candy Dire Worm, Free Pumpkin, Green Ghosty Sticker, Harvest Dire Worm, Haunted Mirror Prop, Jax-o-lantern, Left Leg Bat Tattoo Sheet, Left Arm Bone Tattoo Sheet, Left Leg Spider Tattoo Sheet, Right Arm Light Web Tattoo Sheet, Lime Bat-Syrup, Slisythe x2 and Tiny Morostide Mummy Plushie.
Last edited by shaelyn76 on 28 Oct 2008 05:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I don't really have to have any items from this years batch. Halloween on Subeta's kind of dead to me this year. Anyways...

Here's my shop.

Everything in there is free to whoever wants it. Just drop me a PM or comment or whatever.

Oh, and there's stuff in there that shouldn't be in there. You can still have them for free, they just arn't items from the Halloween events. That shop's the remnants of my old halloween gallery, so there might be some normal shop items or old trivia items floating around in there. But yeah, they're free, too.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I went through and spent an ungodly amount of money buying all the things I still needed. There should be a rule that free things shouldn't be over 300k @@

The only two items I still need are the Left Arm Spider Tattoo Sheet (wth, its 20 mill!?!) and the Left Leg Autumn Leaf Tattoo Sheet.

I don't have a list of all the stuff I have doubles of, but feel free to look at page at of my gallery (Click). Anything that I have one or more of is up for grabs. The Tattoos and other wearables are also all doubles so you can claim those too, even if it says I only have one.

Edit: YAY, thank you Kamil for the tattoo!
Last edited by Seerow on 28 Oct 2008 08:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Seerow wrote:the Left Arm Spider Tattoo Sheet (wth, its 20 mill!?!)
*headdesk* That's so moronic. There was something buggy with searching for it--I guess they fixed it? And because people could suddenly search for it... somehow the price went up...? I don't get it, and I guess I don't get the tattoo sheet, either! (I spent a good few minutes last night trying to buy one, myself. It wasn't the "woops, none of these in shops" error--it was a blank error.)
Image Image
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Subetas economy is -really- messed* up.
Image Image
ImageImage
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I went ahead and bought the Tiny Plushies left on my list, the Steiny Plushie and the Pumpkit.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Skullion Plushie can now be removed from my wants. I got lucky and got it ToTing, yay! **snuggles it** It was a 3 letter name for anyone who's curious. **goes back to stalking**

Add on: And just now I ToTed Morostide Window Decals, so those can come off the list. They are under 16 letter names FYI.
Add on 2: Tainted Mint and fuzzy white bat sticker can be removed.
Last edited by Alicorn on 29 Oct 2008 07:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel