Trick or Treat and Pumpkin Patch Trading

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
covet

Re: Trick or Treat and Pumpkin Patch Trading

Post by covet »

http://www.subeta.ws/trade/search.php/find:covet

trades here. Just offer 1sp and take them awaaaay. I'll go through doubles of things I've vaulted and put them up closer to halloween.

You can take me off the list for : muunumkin, scaredy cat, pumpkin makeup, pumpkit

And I made a list of all the items I still need to find/buy mainly for personal reference, but perhaps you could just link to this comment? Thanks!

Patch items :: candy dire worm, ilovesweeties, karakin, pandkin, pumpkin fluff (i had been wondering what that adorable wig was), pumpkin muffin, pumpkin seed bracelet, pumpkow, pumpkow milk, rattus, sweet pumpkins, TM bat plushie, TM cat plushie, TM rat plushie, TM mummy plushie, TM vampire plushie, TW werewolf plushie,.

ToT items :: Autumn arm leaf tattoo sheet, black witch plushie, blue fuzzy bat sticker, blue witch plushie, brown witch plushie, gothic wax lips, green witch plushie, left leg bat tattoo sheet, left leg bone tattoo sheet, left leg pumpkin tattoo sheet, orange fuzzy bat sticker, pink witch plushie, purple witch plushie, red fuzzy bat sticker, right arm bat tattoo sheet, right arm bone tattoo sheet, right arm pumpjin tattoo sheet, right leg bat/bone/pumpkin tattoo sheet, skelihaund, spectrum demipop, white fuzzy bat sticker, yellow witch plushie.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Interesting...has any one else gotten this from the pumpkin patch? Didn't see mention of it in this forum or the ToT one.

You have been given Tough Love

Click here to change your achievement displayed on the Forums!

Coincidentally, got this while picking up a Tiny Morostide Ghost Plushie from the patch.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Whoot, finally a chance to get some of the new stuff without getting all of last years items.
I got that avvie too Xelio. Wish he'd upload the Snowflaik avvie, I found that one awhile ago but it still has no image.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Seerow wrote:Whoot, finally a chance to get some of the new stuff without getting all of last years items.
I got that avvie too Xelio. Wish he'd upload the Snowflaik avvie, I found that one awhile ago but it still has no image.
Good to know it's not horribly rare. Of course after posting here I thought to actually check the actual subeta websites news. Kind of funny that I come here first for information about the site.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Well, I'm no longer looking for the Muunpumkin.

But now I NEED the other three Autumn Leaf Tattoos. (Left leg, right leg, and right arm.) Also the Steiny Plushie.

(I know from the forums that 5 letters gives out the Right Leg Autumn Leaf Tattoo but I don't think they've figured out the other letters I need to stalk yet.)

Also, as long as I'm at it, the Right Arm, Right Leg, and Left Leg Bat Tattoo sheets.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I need all the new autumn leaf tattoos too x_x for Medi's treasures. Aghhh

K More stuff I need:

Gathre, Pumpking Plushie, Snowflaik Plushie, Morostide Patch Plushie, Morostide Halloeve Plushie, Skullion Plushie

Yay

Edit the 4th: OMG SEEROW GAVE ME A MISCHIEF Seerow I love you *plays with it*
Last edited by Jessi on 24 Oct 2008 03:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I was wondering why all the other sets had 4 Tattoos and the Leaf one -- by far my favorite -- only had one. I wonder if the Left Arm one accidentally was released early?
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

That's kind of weird that they're using Snowflaik Plushie as a trick or treat item since it's an item that restocks. I've had one in my gallery for a long time now.

And so many tattoos to collect ...
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

It's a mistake, mellaka. There were two Snowflaik Plushie items, and the ToT one was renamed.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Melaka sent me a Bonedancer, so I don't need that anymore <3 Thank you~
<3
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I've finally set up a trade shop here. Among the items in there right now:

Jolly Pumpkin Plushie
Happy Pumpkin Plushie
Pumpkin Mask
All three glowing candies
Vined Pumpkin Lantern
Ilovesweeties
Torn Chunk of Strange Green
Pet Pumpkin Costume
Scaredy Cat
Brown Witch Plushie

Comment me if you're interested in trading. I'm looking for items on my wish list, but some things that I haven't gotten around to adding yet include most of the tattoo sheets, the fuzzy bat stickers, the ghosty stickers, and the Morostide Candy Coins.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

This is pretty belated of me, but... I'm lazy. I put all my extras (almost all from this year--if you need something from previous years, well, make sure it's on your Subetan wishlist) into my shop:

http://subeta.net/ushop.php?shopid=33758

Just PM me and ask for something. Trades are welcome, but y'know, if you want something and I have it, feel free to just ask. And if I have something else unpriced that you've been dying for (vampires stuff, etc.), lemme know about that too.
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm craving some new items.
Morostide Window Decals, Skullion Plushie, Mischief, Tainted Mint, Chubby Morostide Mummy Plushie, the new tattoos (still hunting some of the old ones too..gotta look to see which ones) and the white fuzzy bat sticker (Ace Ventura quote wins!)
I'm so greedy. ^_^" I need to get unlazy and stick all my extra stuff in a shop so I can share with you guys. I shall get on that!

Edit: I now have Assorted Gummi Dire Worms and a chubby morostide mummy plushie thanks to super nice people on here! \o/ Yay!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I now have a Tiny Rat Plushie (thanks, Farseek!) and broke down and bought two of the cheaper bat tattoos. I now only need the Right Leg Bat Tattoo. (Come on, 4-letter names! As long as I'm stalking you for the leaf tattoos, you can give me one of those, too...)
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I have a number of the new items in my shop here, http://subeta.net/ushop.php?shopid=99821, along with a jakyl. If you see something you need, let me know, and if you want the jakyl, make me a reasonable offer (they're currently selling for 1.2 mil, but NC members can get it cheaper than that from me).
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta