New email gifts

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
klaatu99

New email gifts

Post by klaatu99 »

The new Subeta newsletter is out with free goodies,
Festive Morostide Pants

Fauxull

Spiders in the Dark

and one random item,
Green Teapot

and I got 30k sP.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Saturn

Re: New email gifts

Post by Saturn »

And once again, I didn't get it. :/ Does Gmail block mail from Subeta or something?
covet

Post by covet »

And once again, the link won't work for me. Hopefully they'll provide a clicky button in the news.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Blah, I didn't get an email either, in my inbox or spam. I don't see why staff can't post a link to the freebies when they first send out mails, would save a lot of people getting angry over it.

Anyone wanna take a screenie of their newsletter? I'd like to read it, even if it's just the usual "We are happy you are playing Subeta, great stuff is in store!".
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I didn't get it either on my AT&T account. The items are cute though.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Happy Morostide, Subetans!

We at Subeta hope you've been having a lovely October (because poor Jaxon Skelly sure hasn't, with so many people tramping about his pumpkin patch). If you haven't been around much this month, this is what's popped up in your absence.

# We have a fun new achievement system! Completely certain tasks or visiting certain pages will unlock new achievements for you to collect and display under your human avatar on the forums!

# Jaxon Skelly's Pumpkin Patch has been reopened to the public, and with the advent of the falling leaves and dropping temperatures, his maliss friend Snowflaik has vanished into the underbrush once again. If you find her and return her, I hear he gives you a handsome reward ...
# Likewise in the spirit of Morostide, trick-or-treating is back! You can now visit other players' profiles and get something nice (or nasty!), or if you're feeling particularly mischievous you can TP or egg their house!
# The wardrobe has been cleaned and reorganized, with a few new layers implemented. Finding your clothes makes much more sense now.

As always, thanks for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy Subeta as much as we enjoy working here for you.

The Subeta Team

P.S. As a token of our appreciation, click this link to receive some free items only available through this newsletter! Enjoy!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I have a G-Mail account (I created one specifically for these giveaways after my Yahoo account repeatedly failed me) and I got the e-mail. My 4th item was a Golden Paralix Beanbag. I may have preemptively given the Subeta e-mail account permission to e-mail me, however.

Keith also posted this on the items' page:
Thank You for visiting us! Subeta would be nothing without the amazing users and community. Everyday we make choices and changes that will ultimately benefit you. While we make Subeta run and work, you're the reason that we're able to do that. Without users we'd just be adding items and features for nothing. We'd be a lifeless site, and it'd be really boring. Thank you for all the fun and enjoyment. We probably have more fun working for you than you do playing our game.
Make sure to visit often!
♥ Keith and the Subeta Team

As a token of our appreciation, you've been given the above items, as well as [insert sP amount here].
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I added Subeta to my address book, and I'm pretty sure I *eventually* got the email last time, but nothing this time. I need the Fauxull for my gallery, so I'm not going to get angry and throw things; I'll just assume that they'll make the link publicly available before too long.
Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Add me to the list of people who did not get the e-mail (again). I have AT&T and I checked every folder I have just to make sure it didn't get tucked away somewhere. I also added Subeta after the last e-mail went out and I got nothing...it seems not to have worked though.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

I got the email. I'm using Gmail and I haven't done anything special to allow emails from Subeta to arrive. They have always worked for me.

I like the Fauxull, but my brain keeps saying to pronounce it "foh-ul" instead of "foh-skul". I got a Subeautique item not worth too much and about 30k. I like these monthly newsletter things, but I do think they should fix it for those that aren't receiving it.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I doubt it will work but I'd like to add the sender address to my address book. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Mellaka: The email is support@subeta.net
Image Image
ImageImage
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I'm using Hotmail which doesn't seem to have a problem receiving the emails...I got 21K and the Ravencrest Brooch as my random item.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I use hotmail and didn't receive an email; I got two emails the last time one of these was sent out.
imperiioburton

Post by imperiioburton »

How do you view what e-mail your subeta account uses? I don't remember which one I use for mine but I did get an August Newsletter once D:
I go by many names... but not really. :D