Millionaire Center Restock!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Millionaire Center Restock!

Post by Mayhem »

A bunch of old items are back in the MC, including the Mysterious Maple Katana, which I know a few of you were waiting for.

The Dark Matter Potion and Chibi Potion prices have been raised to 4,000,000 and 1,600,000 respectively.

Other than that, I don't really remember what was in there so I don't know what's back and what's been removed. D:
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Millionaire Center Restock!

Post by Wingsrising »

The Katana, BTW, is now quite a bit more expensive than last time. (It's 12 million now, was 8 million and change before.)

I'm not sure which other prices have increased.

I must say this does not please me.

In other news, it says in the news comments that Keith is not planning to put 1 month gold account medals in the Millionaire Center anytime soon.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

As usual, the comments are a flood of ass kissers yelling at people to 'get over it'.

I don't mind the chibi potion being raised a bit, it WAS very cheap. But the economy on Subeta is HORRIBLE. Raising the price of stuff by -this- much is not going to help it, that's for sure.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Wingsrising wrote:In other news, it says in the news comments that Keith is not planning to put 1 month gold account medals in the Millionaire Center anytime soon.
Okay, that really depresses me since I'm not spending real money on the site anymore. :/
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yay! Katana. Too bad I only have 36,616sP.

I imagine people not spending real money on the site, or not as much, is why they won't be added.
covet

Post by covet »

I was hoping gold medals would go in, too. I haven't spent real money on subeta since may-ish, and I couldn't really afford it even if I wanted to, just now. They could bump the GA medal prices a bit - 7 mil on the shop wiz is kind of crazy.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yep, presumably it's a way to force people to lay out RL money.

It makes sense from a business perspective, but it doesn't please me personally.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Well and it doesn't help that a lot of people aren't spending real money on Subeta because they're FRUSTRATED with one part of Subeta or another - and those issues haven't really been addressed.

It doesn't help that last time I just wanted a katana and never bought one for 8 mil, and now I NEED one for Medi's treasures and they're so much more expensive. I'm a bit angry at myself for not buying one, heh
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I'm glad that I could finally pick up an Aegis Blight - it's a pretty good defensive item.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I always felt than something called the Millionaire Center shouldn't have items under 1 million. :P

Except perhaps the Keepsake Box, as it's very random. You can get 10-15 slots for 4 millions at Cash Shop :)

I'm happy, because the Chimerical Cloak I bought LAST NIGHT retired.
It doesn't help that last time I just wanted a katana and never bought one for 8 mil, and now I NEED one for Medi's treasures and they're so much more expensive. I'm a bit angry at myself for not buying one, heh
Put up a junk trade, I'll give you the 4M, babe. I,ll offer tomorrow or so, since I'll cash shop things tomorrow.

btw, ilu.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I'm just glad to see that the Cobalt Eternal Scroll is back. *buys one*
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm now sad that I didn't buy the DM potion before it raised in price, because I have plans on getting another DM pet. I'll survive, though.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

I'm glad I bought a chibi potion early, even though I won't be able to use it until I get a mystical plushie! o.o;

Theoretically, I have enough for the katana. But do I really want it that much? ... I don't think I do.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

WisteriaLynx wrote:Theoretically, I have enough for the katana. But do I really want it that much? ... I don't think I do.
I'm in the same boat. It's a ton of Sp to spend all at once.

I'm also disappointed in the lack of GA medals. I refuse to spend money on a site that periodically infuriates me, but it's a bummer that I'll be stuck to just 5 pets.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Iggy wrote:
Put up a junk trade, I'll give you the 4M, babe. I,ll offer tomorrow or so, since I'll cash shop things tomorrow.

btw, ilu.
Iggy, ilu too and you spoil me way too much ;_; I need to make 8 mil extra soon I guess xD;;;