Subeta not wanting to load

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Subeta not wanting to load

Post by Seerow »

For the past three or so weeks, Subeta has not liked loading on my comp. It will load about 5 pages in a row perfectly fine, then it just snags until it times out. I'll wait for it to time out, go another short burst of fine page loading, until it dies again. This happens on both FF and Safari, the two browsers I have. At first I thought it may have been the site and been doing it for everyone, but when I check Subeta on my brother's comp or the comps at work it seems to work perfectly fine.
I also thought it may have been an issue with FF2, so I upgraded to FF3 and it hasn't gotten any better. I haven't changed any settings on my comp or internet preferences and Subeta used to work fine.

All other sites I go to I've never had any issues, its always just been Subeta. Anyone else having this issue, or did have it and know how to fix it or who I can ask? Its getting to the point where I don't even play Subeta on my own comp anymore since I just can't do anything without having the site die on me. I don't think it has anything to do with my comp being a Mac, as I use the Macs at school and they work fine.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: Subeta not wanting to load

Post by shaelyn76 »

I have had pages timing out more frequently since the Halloween festivities started. I always just thought it was due to the increased number of people on the site. I also noticed that it was only Subeta that was hanging or dragging.In my experience it hasn't been as frequent as you described it, but I would say that every 10-15 pages it just loads forever and then times out. Sorry I have no pointers for fixing it...I have just been doing a lot of refreshing til it loads.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image