PIN not working?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

PIN not working?

Post by AngharadTy »

Now, I never thought it made sense to require a PIN to deposit my own money (like I care if someone hacks me and gives me money?) but I like the extra bit of security for most other things... but it doesn't seem to be working right now? There's nothing in the bug forum on Subeta, so I figured I'd check and see how it's working for you guys. Is it just me?

(P.S.--I'mma be editing any posts that say "PIN number," yo.)
Image Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: PIN not working?

Post by TCStarwind »

Mine seems to have completely disappeared as well. :/ I added it back, though I don't really use it for anything.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

mine is gone now too. I guess I will have to fix that after work.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I wasn't asked for my PIN while getting tokens from my vault just now. I figured it was glitched (and didn't mind as much as I should have, as I was trying to grab one of the last 10 muffins in the TS) or they're recoding it or... something.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

When you added it back, did that stick? I should have included that I tried to add it back (checked all the boxes I wanted) and no go.
Image Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

That's what happened to me, too, Ty. I tink they were completely deleted, so you just have to create a new one. Seems to have worked for me.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh, I see.

Shouldn't they... like... tell people... *sighs*
Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I tried resetting my PIN and it now is in a loop telling me that neither my old PIN or my new PIN are correct. I can't do much of anything if it refuses to recognize my PIN. When I try to remove anything from my vault I get that annoying cop Kumos telling me that I have tried this PIN too many times today. I get the sinking sensation that I just completely screwed myself out of my account by trying to fix my PIN.

EDIT: Per the response I got when I filled out a ticket earlier, all PINS that are messed up will be fixed when the cron resets tonight. I was told to try using and/or resetting my PIN after midnight Subeta time and all should be well.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image