November 2008 Donation Present

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: November 2008 Donation Present

Post by AngharadTy »

Generally "the crisis." Everyone that I've talked with is well aware that it's more or less worldwide, but the nation isn't exactly planning to fix Japan or France or Hungary... the gubbernment's just trying to fix us. How hard or how well they're trying is up for debate.
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Arg. I bought four dps and against my better judgment I opened two, stuck one in my gallery, and planned on selling the other.
I got the ham plushie and turkey minion. I really dislike the plushie and that was the one item other then bean bag I was hoping not to get. The turkey minion is cute, but not worth the cost of a DP for it.
Somehow the third DP opened without me actually doing so and got me the leaf sticker. Hoping I can get the sticker taken away so I can get the box back to sell. This glitch has happened to me before but I never really paid much attention to it. It happened with the Halloween candies, if I opened one sometimes another would open up as well if I had two or more.

Really wanted that Jacket darn it.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

It happened to me twice last month, Seerow, but both times, I got things like Opal Bun or Henna Kit, so I wasn't that mad
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Ugh. The jacket went up in price. Already! ;_; I want one, a lot, but 7M is damn painful.
Image Image
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I think it's shaping up to be the high ticket item of the month. Still, it's only, what, a DP + 2.5 million? Not worth the gamble, really (I made a loss in 4 DPs despite getting the jacket and puff).
Subeta: Thomas