Information on the Kumos

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Bif

Information on the Kumos

Post by Bif »

So I just purchased my very first gold account, though I haven't yet used the medal. And I am looking forward to filling up my new 6 pet spaces (well, 5 new, one old).

I would really like a Kumos, but none of them really grab me at this stage, so I was wondering if anyone knew if they were due for a revamp soonish or if there are any new colours in the works for them.

I also would love to choose an arid pet to keep at arid perminatly to match a Velvet

Image, so any suggestions are more than welcome.
Helmcargh

Re: Information on the Kumos

Post by Helmcargh »

I don't know anything about Kumoses at all....so I can't help you there.

As for the Velvet, I think it looks good with arids that have more grey in them, such as:

ImageImage
ImageImage

I also quite like the arid chai as a match because the eye and surrounding colour looks a bit like a velvet to me and they both have antennae things-
Image Image

Good luck with finding something you like!
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

We aren't usually informed of upcoming revamps. And the Kumos isn't especially old, nor is the artwork that outdated, so I don't think it will get revamped in the near future. Plus there are pets that need revamps more urgently, so I assume the Kumos won't be revamped for a while. I'm just guessing though! I could be wrong!

As for Arid pets, I quite like the Devonti, Feli, Lain, Legeica and Torrent ^^
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

The arid Montre is my fave. He was my very first pet, I love him to pieces.

Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
covet

Post by covet »

Gosh, I hope they never touch the Kumos. I have about... 4 different ones? I'd be devastated.

Agreed on the Montre as my favourite Arid pet.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Bif

Post by Bif »

I think that I just filled up 2 pet slots in one go. I love the suggestion of the Arid Chai, thank you so much Helmcargh - it is just so cute and fluffy and I am a big fan of its eye colour.

But now I think that I need an Arid Montre too - It's amazing how you can see a pet a couple of times, but then the next time you look at it, you realise how much you love it all of a sudden. If that makes sense. :S

Thanks for the info hebdenhippy - I know that a lot more pets are in greater need of a revamp, but I just thought that I would check anyway. I don't think the Kumos needs a revamp as such, just a retouch, maybe it is just me, but it sometimes looks kind of pixialted. It won't stop me from getting one though. :D
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

There are no new colours in the works for the kumos, because the kumos is available in every colour.