Lizard Minion question

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Lizard Minion question

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

OK, so I decided to try trapping the Lizard Minion thing, since I keep getting that event. How do I best go about it? :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Lizard Minion question

Post by AngharadTy »

Buy either/both of Lizard Minion Repellant and Lizard Minion Trap and wait. And tent your fingers and snicker.
Image Image
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

I have both, and haven't lost an item yet. Make sure to keep three or four junk items in your inventory just in case the Rotten Rogue decides to pay a visit.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I used to get that event all the time... BEFORE I bought the trap and repellant.

I've only gotten it once since -- just the past week.

I got a twilight potion. Not really compensating for the 5 million I spent on the pair yet....
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Thanks! :D Got 'em both.

Is there any truth to the Rarity 99 stuff? Should I get a R99 item or two for it?
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Yes - the event gives you a single r99 item, and in a pretty rare case it can give you both the item and the lizard minon (never happened to me, but I think it did to few people here).

I used to get that event a lot more often before. I got it... once in the past six months I think :/
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Make sure to keep three or four junk items in your inventory just in case the Rotten Rogue decides to pay a visit.
The event was disabled. Like, years ago.
covet

Post by covet »

I know I got it within the last... year and a half? Because she actually took my minion spray XD

So there are no stealer events left? That's good to know. I can't remeber the last time I got a RE at all, personally.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

covet wrote:I know I got it within the last... year and a half? Because she actually took my minion spray XD

So there are no stealer events left? That's good to know. I can't remeber the last time I got a RE at all, personally.
That happened to my friend too, and I think it was within the past year. No more than 18 months ago.

I've seen her once or twice too but it was a while ago.
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I still keep junk in my inventory because I'm still V2 zapping. :P I probably will be indefinitely, even if the one pet I'm target-zapping changes into what I want, I have a pet named Undecided because I just love zapping, expensive as tokens are.

I think I can sell my potions and get something cheaper as a mass buffer though, as I don't see that having the potions specifically is helping me with anything.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't realize how expensive Chaotic Goop and Prismatic Slime were! So I've hoarded some Mystical Blue Serpent Scales for the cause, as they're more affordable in mass buying. :) I pretty much just went to my Ooh Shiny gallery (AKA insanely pretty stuff be it junk or gem) to see what would hoard nicely for me. I was almost tempted to use the ridiculously cheap Monocle, as the Serf Lens is my junk inventory item on Neo. But Mystical Blue Serpent Scales are far prettier. I may still convert to the Monocle for those reasons.