Fireside Festival

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Fireside Festival

Post by Kamil »

I'd love to have one of those singed fringes, please, Wisteria, if you've still got one to spare when you read this (same user name as here ^=).

As soon as I get extras, of anything, I'll post a note to that effect. So far I'm only finding things to burn once in a very great while. I've tried the log-off trick to no avail, but sooner or later the site will have to relent and start handing the goods over. xD
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

I'd also like a singed fringe if anyone has an extra. I've been diligently burning my freebies, but no luck yet. It makes me grumpy to pay for things I've drawn. XD
Wisteria is awesome. Thank you so much!

Edit: I have an extra Ember Locks to give away. :) Gone.
Last edited by Sayle on 25 Nov 2008 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

The red rreign was pleased with me last night and gave me the singed fringe, yay! I also got the emerald and topaz (thanks to a really nice person!) pendants now. I have the yellow firecracker earrings and the purple plushie if anyone wants them.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Yes, Wisteria is made of awesome. Thanks again! =D

Sayle, not to be greedy mcgreed, but if you still have the Ember Locks, I'd love to have it, please. Both of the wigs are amazing.

Got one from the fire. :D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I have: A History of Fireside, Emerald Fireside Pendant, Fireside Cornucopia, Pink Fireside Firecracker Earrings, Orange Fireside Firecracker Earrings, Red Fireside Firecracker Earrings, Brown Wreathed Red Rreign Plushie, Red Wreathed Red Rreign Plushie, Orange Wreathed Red Rreign Plushie, Fireside Bonfire Sticker, Wreathed Red Rreign Sticker, Red Rreign Ears, Singed Fringe, Ember Locks.

I don't imagine anyone wants many of those except maybe the wigs, but let me know. (I might be gone for a few hours.) I guess I want the Onyx Fireside Pendant and the Bleached and Dyed Red Rreign Voodoo Dolls. But it's not urgent. Hehe.

Edit: Wigs, red earrings gone.
Image Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

So at one point were you able to burn the Red Rreign Plushie from Item Hunt? I just remembered where my saved ones were, but they don't show up on the bonfire page.

The main items I want are Fireside Bow, Red Rreign Staff of Lore, A History of Fireside and Ember Locks, but I'm hoping it lasts long enough that I won't have to buy them.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

I have two spare Fireside Bows that I'd love to trade for the Staff of Lore and Singed Fringe if anyone is interested. (Same name on Subeta as here)

Edit: Eep. The bows really deflated overnight while the other two items didn't, so you can disregard this. It's not really a fair trade anymore. :(
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I find it weird that I feel like I'm being encouraged to spend less time on Subeta in the name of the event, but that's probably a good thing, given how much work I should be doing...
Subeta: Thomas
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I have an extra singed fringe, two extra staff of lore and a fireside cornucopia if anyone needs them.

And completely off topic, I also have a Bottled Day if anyone wants it for the 250 tokens that it originally cost.

edit the first: Tom, I just got an ember locks from the bonfire, so enjoy the free singed fringe I sent you. Unless you have an extra of the fireside items still on my wishlist.
Last edited by klaatu99 on 27 Nov 2008 05:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Klaatu, I have an extra ember locks, if you want to swap it for a singed fringe, please? :)
Subeta: Thomas
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I broke down and bought all the items I wanted since it's really not clear how long it will last. Of course the very next thing I burned gave me the staff that I just bought. But that's OK - one for wardrobe and one for gallery since it's so pretty.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I completely missed out on the initial frenzy that I am sure this new holiday inspired. I finally got on here last night and just bought all of the Fireside items I wanted. I spent about 300k, but it was worth it to me as I just don't have much time online anymore, but still wanted the pretties.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Well I have everything I wanted from Fireside. The only things I bought were some of the pendants, the ink and blob kitty. Everything else the rreign was nice enough to give. I have some extras I wouldn't mind giving out to people here. I have all the earrings, all but the golden plushie, emerald and topaz pendant, Wreathed Red Rreign Sticker, singed fringe, ember locks and the bow.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel