Subeta Advent Calendar

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Subeta Advent Calender

Post by bonecrivain »

I like the fox, but it looks a bit too much like a cat to be perfect. Ah well. I still need a second one for my gallery.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

*glomps fox* I like it all over. I love its face. So cute. ^_^
Image Image
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I got online too late to catch "yesterday's" items. Wow, people sure can rack up sP from Advent Calendar items!

I love the Clyde, so pretty, and nicely true to its obvious derivative too. :D Silly consumer culture, even though I don't drink (or even like) beer, I still very much associate the Budweiser Clydesdales with this time of year...between the most abundant holiday advertisements and the NFL Superbowl commercials.

I like the fox, but yeah it does look a tad too catlike in the HA. But then again Arctic Foxes do resemble cats a bit.

So much for not expecting real-world culture to be expressed so much on Subeta, but I don't mind personally, just amused.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

There is a wearable talisman of my favourite animal on my birthday? Heck, yes. x3

Why are all of the candycane items so pretty? xD I love the pants, too. I don't think I'd wear them as a set, but they're all nice on their own.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ohh, this is maybe my favorite day so far! The Cupcake is adorable and I'd love to see a big version of it. The fox is just too cute for words, and I even like the pants. Good day overall :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I don't like any of the candy cane items on. I was hoping for a candy cane dress and tights but I guess tomorrow will be the shirt and shoes to the set. A candy cane wig would make me happy. So far, the Arctic Fox Familiar and Excessive Snowfall Wig are my favorite Melody items. The fox does look like a cat but I love cats so it's a win :D
Not all who wander are lost.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Ahh, I love the Candy Cane Pants. They look so very neat on the avatar. I will have to make an avatar to use them...

Also, the Arctic Fox looks like a cat because Arctic Foxes... DO look like cats XD

<3
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I think the difference is the length of the muzzle. Longer, thinner muzzle=fox. Shorter, broader muzzle=cat. (At least in my mind.) I think that's what threw me off a bit at first. I'm liking the wearable fox more and more, and if I squint the right way, I see more of a shadow above the nose, which makes the muzzle look longer, which makes it look less like a cat to me.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

That fox is my new favorite Advent Calendar wearable EVER. <3 (aside from last year's Aurora) SO cute!! I can see myself using that one a LOT.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Today's goodies:
Spoiler: open/close
Friendly Snowperson Suit
Image Image

Luminaire Gown
Image Image

Tales of the Winter Lady

Woo! A book! :D Not very fond of the gown, but it's nice to have a snow body to go with the snow head for the snow person gettup.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I am vaguely creeped out by the female body. Snowbreasts. Wow.
Image Image
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Ooh, the book is pretty. :)

I think I'd really like the gown if it weren't so fuzzy-looking, or if the blue of the actual dress was more like the blue of the non-wearable image.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

My favorite items from the past week were the two horses, candy cane clothes, the glacier kumos plushie and the arctic fox stone. The horses and plushie went right into my gallery and the wearables are just so pretty.
Spoiler: open/close
Red Toy Bumper Car
Blue Toy Bumper Car
Candycane Shoes

The bumper cars are meh. You're HA just sits in them. Something I won't really wear. The shoes look nice but they aren't wearable yet, bum.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Well, the blue car looks totally silly as a wearable. Bad.
The red car is kinda neat, though. It gives you "I KEEL YOU NOW" eyes (also changes the mouth a tad bit). Looks like you've been punched in your left eye. :P

What do bumper cars have to do with winter, anyhow?
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

The cars are wearables? When I checked them (right after they came out), the only thing you could do was put them in your vault. And then the site went down or something. :/