December 2008 Donation Presents

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Erstin
Human Avatar: 340918

December 2008 Donation Presents

Post by Erstin »

Image - Sagittarius Crossbow
Image - The Illuminator
Image - Snow Grenade
Image - Bottled Winter Snowstorm
Image - Winter Scent
Image - Glaciers Kiss
Image - Kiss Of Winter Lipstick
Image - Beaded Turquoise Headband
Image - Jingly Bell Earrings
Image - Wishbot
Image - Winter Guardian
Image - Snowflake Plushie
Image - Melody Beanbag
Image - The Light In The Night Sky
Image - Bunsy The Wintery Bunny
Image - Cuddly Arctic Buddy

I liked a lot of stuff this month, great werables!
I'll have to get the wishbot for sure, it's so cute! And I'm a bit sad we didn't get any sticker this month :(
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: December 2008 Donation Presents

Post by Seerow »

Ohh man, this is going to be an expensive month!I'm sad there's not Mahar sticker or one of those ohh so pretty gemstones too :( Citian's Treasure hasn't gotten anything new to add to it for a while now.

The only ones I really don't want are the Melody Beanbag and the earrings.

Edit: Subeta hates me, it has to. I opened up seven DPs and got THREE freaking Jingly Bell earrings. I don't know why I bother each month. *Sigh*
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
covet

Post by covet »

Hmm, not too much I'm crazy for. I love the snowstorm. The earrings and the arctic buddy are very cute -- although I can't shake the feeling the buddy looks like a puppy who is rubbing it's bum against your leg.

I'll need to get a bunsy, too. ...And that's it, I think.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Erstin
Human Avatar: 340918

Post by Erstin »

Opened four DPs and got: Melody Beanbag, Cuddly Arctic Buddy, Bottled Winter Snowstorm and Bunsy The Wintery Bunny.
I'm gonna go broke, only got one of my must have items. :/
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Well... I need the Winter Guardian for my gallery. And I like the wig and Arctic Buddy, too, so I'll probably wind up shelling out for those. Other than that, I'm glad there isn't much I want. :3
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Aw, man. I want the background and wig, and the little animal things. The earrings are cute, too. I think I'll try my luck. :D

Edit: Ack! Winter Guardian. :< Once I figure out what to do with my other $10 (do CS credit cards sell well in user shops?), I may spend a bit more for DPs around the middle of the month.
Last edited by TCStarwind on 01 Dec 2008 04:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Erstin wrote: Image - Cuddly Arctic Buddy
OMG. :shock: It's . . . I've never seen anything so adorable! If anyone on here has one they would be willing to trade for a mix of sp and items, please let me know!
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Aaah, lovely items this month... the fact that I'm a bit biased toward my own birthstone doesn't help. *needs the wig* Well, only one "OMG must have or else," but there are a lot of things I want if I can find the sP for them... I guess that's good?
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

There are quite a few I like this month. I think Bottled Winter Snowstorm is my favorite though.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

The only thing I'm sure I need is the Bottled Snowstorm. Depending on how much they end up costing I might get the Crossbow for treasure (I have a pet that collects bows, too bad this one isn't prettier) and the Winter Scent, because it's sort of pretty. Maybe the Light in the Night Sky for treasure if it's cheap enough.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I really really really want the crossbow :O
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Luckily the only DPs I really want this month are the Snowstorm and the Wishbot (for Ettin's collection). Maybe the book if I can find it for cheap towards the end of the month....
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I love lots of the DPs this month. The crossbow, I found, however, was a bit awkward to work with on the HA (I opened one), and Bunsy The Wintery Bunny is a giant. I don't know how I'll ever work with it...

The one I want the most is the Bottled Winter Snowstorm. Gorgeous. This is closely followed by the wig. I see myself buying the Winter Scent, Glaciers Kiss, Beaded Turquoise Headband and Cuddly Arctic Buddy, too. So every wearable except the lipstick. Great.
Subeta: Thomas
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Oh thank god, the only DP I *need* this month is a non-wearable minion that will probably plummet in price. I hadn't been able to check the previews in the last day and heard so many people squealing over 6+ items that I was terrified for my bank account. One of the few times I'm really happy to apparently have terrible taste in items. :D Everything looks lovely, no doubt, but nothing fits my HA/gallery needs. *whew*
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I need the Cuddly Arctic Buddy. Actually, I want two, so I can put one in my pretty things gallery and one in my wardrobe. It's too adorable. I want to squish it. I also want the Wishbot, Winter Scent, and Bottled Winter Snowstorm. I think this is the best batch of DPs I've seen in a while.