Fun With Stockings!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Fun With Stockings!

Post by Seerow »

This is just a note for me really, so I know who all I've bought for if more people add their lists :P
Spent far more then I had planned on filling stockings, but its just so much fun and I love you all too much XD Hope you enjoy your gifts!

And Gumdrops, if you read this, your wishlist link is messed up. It just leads to the wishlist page in general (ie it took me to my wishlist).
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Seerow wrote: And Gumdrops, if you read this, your wishlist link is messed up. It just leads to the wishlist page in general (ie it took me to my wishlist).
Thanks for pointing that out. :) It should be fixed now.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I finally have a little bit of sP to my name... so uh, heh, now is time to get spending again. ;D

Stocking: http://www.subeta.net/users/Fanciful&ac ... n=Fanciful
Wishlist: http://www.subeta.net/wishlists.php?act ... ser=231218

I appreciate that my wishlist is rather expensive. As such, I have a pretty items gallery. That needs more pretties. :D
Subeta: Thomas
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Image Image
ImageImage
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Am I the only one who's kind of scared of stockings? I can't help worrying that when I stick things in, they'll just...disappear, and I won't even know whether people will get their items. I stuffed a few more today, and I get kind of twitchy every time I do it, especially if the link doesn't show up on someone's profile and I have to enter their name in the link manually.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I would love to say a HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone who put anything in my stocking. Today has otherwise been a bit of a disaster. My stocking has really, really brightened my day. I didn't get around to stuffing something in everyone's (I wrapped actual presents this morning...), so am definitely going to be busy in the next few days. Again, thank you. I hope you all have a merry Christmas. :D
Subeta: Thomas
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Thank you to everybody who put stuff in my stocking! So so much!! I got so many lovely items :D Thank you thank you thank you! And Merry Christmas everyone ^^
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

A huge thanks to everyone who put something in my stocking! :D You're all too nice. (My bat gallery and bat blob buddy minion army are coming along swimmingly... or flyingly since bats don't swim. XD) And I had to much fun shopping for everyone else. :D Merry [subeta] christmas, everybody. ^_^
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

First of all - THANK YOU everyone! ^_^ So many gallery pretties!

2 - [Melody] gave me the same 3 things 5 times (5 Luminaire Lamb Plushie, 5 Luminaire Lamb Plushie, and 5 Grufumbie) - did that happen to anyone else? That has to be a bug, right?
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

lavender wrote:2 - [Melody] gave me the same 3 things 5 times (5 Luminaire Lamb Plushie, 5 Luminaire Lamb Plushie, and 5 Grufumbie) - did that happen to anyone else? That has to be a bug, right?

I got the same thing, and reading thru the forums and newspost comments, Melody said they were gifts and to keep them. I also read that some folks didn't get any of the Melody items in their stockings, I still have three of each item in case someone here didn't get them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Thank you so much to everyone who stuffed my stocking! :D I was able to knock off quite a few wishlist items <3
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Thanks so much everyone! It was like a flood of stuff xD
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Thank you SO much, everybody! My Christmas would otherwise be a huge drag if it wasn't for your kindness. :) I'm writing this from the hospital where I've been working from 3 am until sometime this evening. Luckily even though I'm here, there are very very few patients who are missing out on celebrating with their families.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Elixir avalanche! Than you to everybody who put items in my stocking. :) Merry Christmas!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Wow, so many items! They wouldn't all fit in my inventory, so I couldn't see em all at once. Tons of Demi Dazzlings Dusts - yay! And pretty minions, and drinks, and everything else. Thank you so very much everyone :D After getting grades yesterday (I wanna know who thought it was a good idea to release grades on Christmas Eve @@ ), this is definitely a great way to make me feel better :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.