Fun With Stockings!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Goldenchaos

Re: Fun With Stockings!

Post by Goldenchaos »

:O Event flood! *_* Thanks so much!
Image Image
ImageImage
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Eeee! Thank you so much, to everyone! *snugs one and all, and then dances around in all of the pretties*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me gifts! If you gave me something but didn't get anything from me, it's not because I forgot you -- I was just worried about giving you something that someone else already got you. Update your wishlists and I'll hit you with a gift soon. ;)
Last edited by Cranberry on 25 Dec 2008 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Thanks to everyone who got me items! Going to dinner soon, so I'll sort through them and put them in galleries later :3
derp
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I wasn't expecting to get anything, but out of my stocking came a Popstar Umbrella from Zebru and a 10 Point Wizard Token from Lavender. Thank you~! <3
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Thank you guys who hit my stocking. I love them all! <3 This cheered me up so much since I managed to screw up the morning for my family. >.< Though I got a ton of items from Melody. o.O But who cares! It's fun to get stuff. ^^

And thanks Cranberry for the code you had put up before. I don't want to get rid of all my wonderful events, but I hate scrolling down. So very helpful! ^^
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Ah, it worked for you? I had given it to a friend and it wouldn't work for her (I think because she had some other custom css in there already), so I took it back down. But if anyone wants to try it out, go for it! You put it in your custom css box on Subeta (found in the preferences section).
<style type=text/css>div.events{position:absolute; top:-1px;left:720px; width:250px;overflow:auto; vertical-align:center; font-size:8px;}.sp-table {background-color:#ffffff;}></style>
It makes your events look like this. :)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I recieved 289 events, so thanks to all of you. :)
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

A huge thanks to everyone who stuffed my stocking! I got a lot of wonderful wishlist items, and other great items too! I couldn't believe how long my list was!

((hugs for everyone))
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I'd also like to say thanks to all those who sent me presents even when I'm not very active. It's a very warm and fuzzy feeling to be included in others' thoughts and I'm so grateful.

I'll also be giving people some time to reorganize their wishlists because post x-mas bombing is very necessary this year. My love to everyone!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Cranberry, I couldn't get the code to work at first, but then I combined the middle parts with the other CCS thing I had in there and it worked fine. (Best description evar)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Thank you so very very much to everyone here who added that little bit extra of happiness and joy to my day by stuffing my stocking. With that said, I feel I need to apologize though. I didn't get to stuff nearly enough stockings this year and I fear I missed a lot of you guys in the process. I swear that in the coming months I will try to get everyone a little something that will hopefully brighten their day. You all spoiled me and I just can't say thank you enough for all the wonderful wishlist items I got. Huge Hugs to my NC family!!!!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this many goodies! :D Thank you so much, everyone. ^_^
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Also, thanks to everyone who got me stuff. I was able to knock quite a few items off my wishlist due to the generous folks here. :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Thanks to everyone who gifted me through the stocking. I purposely didn't post here since I knew I couldn't afford to give extra gifts this year, so it was extra-nice of you to think of me :D