Giveaway

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Re: Giveaway

Post by Sunwolf »

If you're really sure about leaving, may I have the Tiger Bones? I'm luka_pooka on Subeta.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I wish you luck with your life outside of Subeta. :)

May I please have the Rainyday Solar Flare Wrap? I'm TestName on Subeta.

ETA: Thank you so much!
Last edited by Officer 1BDI on 17 Dec 2008 04:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I'm getting my battlepet's intelligence up, so I'll take any books you want to give me. I don't think she's read Book of Blight, Daemon or Winter Stories (and probably others, though I'm too lazy to check, heh), so any of those would be cool. Thanks, and I'm sorry you're leaving... you should keep a few of the better things just in case you ever decide to return.

Edit: Thank you! It's getting expensive to get those alchemy points, so every book helps. It was nice of you to send two. :)
Last edited by Cranberry on 17 Dec 2008 05:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Oh, wow, that's incredibly kind of you. I'm sorry to hear you're going. :( A bunch of your minions happen to be on my wishlist, and I by no means want to hoard them all, but any would be greatly appreciated. They'd all go in my gallery and wouldn't be touched so if you do decide to return, just give me a holler and I'll send all of them right back. I'm Tiki on Subeta as well.

Forgive the list, but like I said, I definitely do not expect more than one or two of them. The surprise is half the fun. :)

Eisregen, Moondream, Glace, Rikag, Jade, Pyrus, Marke, and Diamus.

Best of luck with whatever venture you take next. :)

Edit: Thank you so much for the gifts!
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Ah, I got beat by a minute! Well, here's the other things I'm interested in - surprise me!
Incendo, Recycled Mortigan Plushie, Pearl, Heart Candy in a Bag, I-Love-You Cupcake, Milkshake For Two, Pink Chocolate Rose (I have a sweets gallery, hence the yummy items :P)

Thanks for the giveaway and have fun with that thing called 'life'!

{eta} Thank you so much! :)
Last edited by lavender on 17 Dec 2008 05:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Should be all caught up on requests now. I'll be going to bed in about half an hour, but if there's still things y'all want, go ahead and request them! I'm probably going to keep this open for another day or two to give more people a chance to pick out some items.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I apologize if anyone has asked for this previously, I haven't read through the thread yet... but I am in need of a Diamond and/or Pearl for Monsoon's treasure. If you happen to pick me, thank you! I'm varicolored on Subeta.

Sorry to see you go, but I understand. :)
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I would very much like to have the Snow Faerie, please, if it's still around. I just adore their recent redraw.

If it's gone, I'd be thrilled with the Glace or the Sougra Crisscross Pants.

Thank you very much; as you were a lurker, it's very kind of you to do this for everyone. <3
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Wow, this is really generous of you! You have a lot of nice things in that gallery.

Any chance I could nab the Pink Mardi Gras Mask? I've had it on my wishlist so long I completely forgot about it!

I'm Ierosbats on subeta, too.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

So very generous. I always kinda feel bad for asking though, bit like how I feel when I go into Woolworths at the moment. I would however love the Bloodied Chainsaw, I couldn't afford one over haloween and I'm all for bloody weapons :)

Best of luck in life with a bit more free time!

username - sezrin
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

THis is reallly nice of you...may I be able to have .. Reva,Robe of the Phoenix,Rora, Infurrno? (Username is NyauNyau) Thanks much :3
Image Image
ImageImage
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

Just wanted to say a little thank-you Rakumel! I got my items and they're wonderful!

Good luck outside of subeta! Make sure to keep stopping by here even after you leave. :)
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Aww, I'm sorry to see you going D: And I feel bad asking for anything, but if they've not already been spoken for, could I maybe get the Pearl, the Diamond, the Fourth Anniversary Discarded Candles, or the Snowflakes? I certainly don't need all of them, even one would be lovely, but I'm just not sure what has been spoken for already. :O My username on Subeta is hagane.

Thank you, this is very kind of you to do. Please do keep stopping by here!
<3
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Aww, thank you so much for offering your items to us before you go ;_;

If no one else has claimed them, may I please get the Moondream, and maybe the following (but certainly not necessary xD I sound so greedy!) - the Misfortune and Mini Strawberry Chocolate Cube? Thank you so so much <3
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Heehee, you've got a lovely lot of items in there! :P I had quite a few blue boxes popping up.

Could I possibly lay claim to the Love Spice, Tempest Wizard Wand, Extremely Cutesy Beanie, Pink Rose Mask or Book of Cold? They're all rather nice. Best of luck in your other endeavours, and of course, thank you. :)

edit: Thanks! I got them. :3 Some cute additions to my gallery, hehe
Last edited by Tom on 18 Dec 2008 01:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Subeta: Thomas