Giveaway

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Pillow

Re: Giveaway

Post by Pillow »

Nice collection you have there. Thanks for giving your stuff away and good luck with your RL

I hate to sound greedy like everyone else, but I was wondering if I could get the Nightmare, Starsong, Tush, and the Potion of Purity? If it's too much, then I'll just the Nightmare and Potion will do. Thanks ^^
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Thank you so very very much for the lovely items you sent my way. They are much appreciated. Good luck with all the non-Subeta things you are moving on to.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

If you're still giving away items, and you feel that you can part with them, could I please ask for the Broken Heart Amulet, Sparalis and Emo Elf Fairy? They're all things I've had my eye on for quite some time. :)

Thanks! ((hugs))
covet

Post by covet »

Thanks so much for the morning bell items!
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Awww thanks Rakumel! I love them all so much. ^^ All of them are going in my galleries until I get my Nightmare Legeica (I think the Nightmare minion will go great with it XD)
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

Thanks soo much for the items Rakumel! I appreciate it!! :D
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

covet wrote:Thanks so much for the morning bell items!
You're welcome! Sorry I accidentally skipped over your first post. I coulda sworn I double-checked to make sure I read everyone's, but I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought.

Everyone else, you're welcome too! I'm pretty sure I'm caught up on everyone's requests up to now.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Is it possible that we can ask for a few more? I just noticed the Tangerine Sunset Firework, Black Hole, and the Pandito that I've been stalking for treasures. :O
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

If it is possible to get more, could I maybe get that Aquamarine? I hate to ask more D: So if anyone else needs it, don't feel it necessary to give it to me <3
<3
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

THANK YOU, Rakumel! Now I can finally make some HAs with that Tangerine Sunset Firework. I love the fireworks, and the other two are treasure/gallery items. Thank you!
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Caught up. Some of you may notice that I've now given you items that you originally asked for, but didn't get. This is because I was originally trying to limit it to about 3-4 things per person (which I should have just SAID in my first post, I'm weird like that), so that as many people as possible would have a chance to get some pretty items. But I'm ending the giveaway today, so if no one else claimed the item(s) you had originally wanted, I sent them to you. Don't feel bad if you asked for a bunch of things; like I said before, I wasn't specific about that.

So no limits now - late tonight I'm clearing out the gallery and donating the rest of my items. If there's anything else you want, even if you've asked for things before, go ahead and let me know. :)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Oh that's very nice of you. Can I also get the Potion of Purity, A Knights Tail, Bloodstone, Pinstripe Bill Selfcentered Vest or Sougara Alchemic Pants? (Kind of in order of preference.)

Thanks so much for the earlier items too :)

Edit: Oops, my username is melaka.
Last edited by mellaka on 23 Dec 2008 06:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Could I have the Shadow Gem? It may just serve to replace a treasure chest item I'm dissatisfied with. ^_^ You still have some great items in there, wow!

(oh yeah, and I'm still thoughtful on subeta. heeee.)

edit after... sleeping >.>
Thanks so much again!
Image Image
covet

Post by covet »

Oooh, well if another ask is okay, I'd love any of:

Pantheon Potion, Bloodstone, Equrus, Dew Atlantica robe. And the wizard token?

Thanks muchly for anything.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Would it be ok to ask for the Melody Flute? Still Johwee. And thanks so much for this!