Giveaway

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Rakumel

Giveaway

Post by Rakumel »

Hello, everyone! I'll be quitting Subeta soon, so I'm giving away practically everything on my account. In a while I'll be donating my items, but I wanted to give you all dibs on most some of the better ones that are now in my gallery. I lurk here every so often and have read about how some of you are frustrated over missing a Token Shop restock, or maybe you couldn't be online during a particular Subeta event, or whatever. Well, I've got a few of those, as well as a handful of donation items and retired Subeautique clothing (as well as some cheapish but pretty things that I was too lazy to take out of my gallery). Take a look around, see if there's anything you want!

I also have a Dawn Escalade named Synthea (pronounced much like the name Cynthia) up for adoption that so far no one has wanted; if any of you are interested, please let me know (I'm rakumel on Subeta as well). She doesn't have to stay that color/species, I just thought I'd offer in case someone wanted a nicely named lab rat or something.

I don't have much, but you're welcome to what's there! :mrgreen:
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Giveaway

Post by Seerow »

This is very nice of you, thanks :D
I'd love the book The Day the Darkside Froze Over for my work-in-progress book gallery :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Normally I feel weird about asking for items from giveaways, but you have an item that I hadn't even known existed, which would work perfectly in one of my pet's treasures. Do you mind if I take the Mystical Ruby? I'm bonecrivain on Subeta as well.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

How nice!
I'd like the Mystical Ruby (I've never seen it before - It's so pretty!) ^_^
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Sorry about that y'all, the dryer buzzed right after I posted =p

Seerow, it's sent.

bonecrivain, it's sent.

lavender - eeks, you were beaten to it, sorry! Anything else you'd like?
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Thanks Rakumel! And sorry I forgot to add my username, at least it was easy to find XD
Last edited by Seerow on 17 Dec 2008 01:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

You do have a lot of nice items! If it's all right, I'll ask for the Whirlpool Kilt--I'm thoughtful on Subeta.

eta: Thank you very much!
Image Image
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

AngharadTy, 'course it's all right. I offered =) Seems you're thoughtful other places as well. *rimshot*

And, sent.

Eta: DAMMIT SUBETA, WORK WITH ME HERE!

TCStarwind, I sent it all. I was going to just put it up in a trade, but I'm not sure how well they're functioning right now.

covet, How about both? ;) (sent)

Xelio, sent.
Last edited by Rakumel on 17 Dec 2008 02:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

You have so many awesome things. :o And unfortunately, I want so much of it. I feel bad about giving you a whole list, so you can choose what (or if) you want to give my pathetic rear-end anything. :D Having said that, I'm interested in the Rainyday Nebula set, Aurora Borealis, and the Questionable Muffin. Same username on subeta as here, and thanks. :D

Edit: Thanks, Rakumel! 8D
Last edited by TCStarwind on 17 Dec 2008 02:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
covet

Post by covet »

I concurr on the so many beautiful things. May I ask for the Amethyst or the Heart Neck Cuff?
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I too feel weird asking about something you have listed there, but being a collector of cat minions that Patches really interests me. I'm Xelio there as well, if that's alright by you to part with. If not, course its no offense to me.

Either way, enjoy your non-Subeta'ing life in the future.

Edit - Thanks so much. The kitty is so adorable and that's a word I don't toss around much.
Last edited by Xelio on 17 Dec 2008 03:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

You have a lot of beautiful items for which I'm very jealous over - but it's incredibly generous of you to offer them to us. You're very thoughful!

If it hasn't been asked for yet, could I have the Della? It's a wishlist item of mine that I've been coveting for quite some time. If that's not possible, could my second -best choice ben the Constellation?

Thanks you soo much! I'm Elzaim on Subeta as well. :) ((hugs))
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Oooh, I know what you mean about the Della. I joined before Glacier was a color, so the closest thing I could think of for an icy pet was a Dusk Celinox. That Della was her minion, they made a really awesome-looking pair.

'Tis yours now :)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So if it's not too much to ask, could I partake of your Blue Book Belt? I ended up missing out on the entire book drive by accident. My username on Subeta is Johwee.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Oh, that's very nice of you. Good luck with whatever it is you'll be doing instead of playing Subeta.

I'd like Potions I or Biography: Joe Schmo, but if you'd rather save them for someone else that's understandable. Thanks either way. Oh my username is melaka.

Edit: Thank you ^^
Last edited by mellaka on 17 Dec 2008 04:30 am, edited 1 time in total.