Super Happy Christmas Present Fun Thread!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Super Happy Christmas Present Fun Thread!

Post by Seerow »

Aka SHCPFT!

Since all the gifts should have been given out by now, figured it was a good time to start this :D Here you can squee about all the pretties you got from your SS (or when the time comes Stockings) and share who you bought for.

I bought for FMD :P The random number generator couldn't have been nicer, it was a blast buying for you!
And my SS was awesome as well! Books! Minions! Plushie! BUBBLE WRAP! So many pretty things, thank you whoever you are :D And I have a Fling Kitten army now too. *Hugs you*

And I know I've said this many times, but one last round of applause goes out to Jessibean and Xelio for being Elves and helping out.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Super Happy Christmas Present Fun Thread!

Post by Jessi »

I LOVED my items, and I would love to know who bought for me so I can thank them personally xD I got so many lovely, lovely gifts - a TON of items! XD I can't wait to get them all sorted into the right galleries and treasures, glee!!

I bought for Mayhem, which she already knows cause I gave it away on AIM today and listened to her squeal as she opened each of her items - which made me feel very happy :D She loved all of her items, and I am pleased.

Seerow, I'm sure she'll stop by to tell you herself, but Lindsey Looooooooved her items! She was so happy to get the entire Oishii set for her gallery xD
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

There is actually one person still lacking items. I had just drug all the items for the last SS person out of my vault and am now I'm not getting anything but page loads from Subeta. I'll try again sometime before I go to bed, but for now poor Saturn has to wait a bit longer.

And to my SS, whoever you are, kitties! Oh and the other pretty minions too...but kitties! Much love. ^^
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

I want to thank my wonderful SS *huggles Sickeningly Cute Squirrel until its eyes pop* Thank you so much! And the Frozen Heart Potion was on my wishlist for YEARS <3

I was Fuzzyanimal's SS ^_^
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
covet

Post by covet »

My lovely moon and star items are already shining prettily in my gallery. Thank you so much to whoever bought them for me, a couple of those had been on my wishlist since my first month or so on the site. <333

And Sunwolf, I bought for you XD Phew, I'm so glad you liked!
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

*squee* Thank you so much, Secret Santa! I love all of the books, the HA jewelery is lovely, and Commedia greatly appreciates the new minion. And I'm so happy I have a Harvest Scarecrow Plushie now; it's one of my favorite plushies. <3

I hope you enjoy your gifts, Tom. I had fun shopping for you. :)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I got to shop for you Jessi! It was super fun xD

I got an awesome dream dragon and a bunch of InClover Elegrace items that I must make a HA with once I'm not covered in coal!
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Yay! I got stuff for each of my galleries and a treasure item for one of my pets (and for my HA for him, too)!! Thank you, ____!!!

Also, I bought for hebdinhippy :)
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I was going to wait till Christmas to open mine but I saw the thread and couldn't restrain myself. And I must say I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from squealing (my wife is asleep). So many rainbow things! Daray got so spoiled, hehehe! Many many thanks to whoever was my SS. I loved everything I got! Now I must work on making treasure chest larger.

I bought for Hawk. I had lots of fun shopping for her. ^_^

Add on: Almost forgot, I wanted to thank Jessi, Xelio and Seerow for all the hard work they did for the SS. Also thank you Seerow for getting the SS all together. You guys are great! ^_^
Last edited by Alicorn on 22 Dec 2008 07:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Phew, finally finished off sending stuff off for Saturn. Everyone should have their items. Always feels weird to have so many items pass through my hands. I was a good girl this year though and didn't inflate my wishlist too much looking at the goodies you folks were sending each other.

Coincidentally shaelyn/HighlandLass, should you read this I was happily your SS partner. Hope you got some stuff you'd been hoping to get for some time. I bought what I considered to be the pretty things. ^^
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I love my gifts!! I was so excited when I opened them! THANK YOU LAVENDER!!! I especially love the Pride and the Winter Guardian :D They're so cute!!!

And thank you to Seerow, Xelio and Jessi for organising a great Subeta Secret Santa!!

I was buying for Enigma, hope you liked your stuff!
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

I LOVED my items <333 Whoever it was, I'm really happy.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Joey, I had a feeling you shopped for me cause when I asked you who you had, you said "I want to keep it a secret this year" -- which is exactly what I said to you last year when I bought for you xD

*HUGS!* Thank you for all the pretty pretty items, I looooove them *___*
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Thanks so much to my secret santa, whoever you were. I really love all the items you got for me - I've become quite bored with my wardrobe lately and all the new items will help a lot :D

I bought for sezrin. I hope you enjoy your gifts.

And thanks Seerow, Xelio and Jessi for all your hard work.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

lavender wrote:Yay! I got stuff for each of my galleries and a treasure item for one of my pets (and for my HA for him, too)!! Thank you, ____!!!
Fweee, glad you liked! :D
Xelio wrote:There is actually one person still lacking items. I had just drug all the items for the last SS person out of my vault and am now I'm not getting anything but page loads from Subeta. I'll try again sometime before I go to bed, but for now poor Saturn has to wait a bit longer.
[/quote]
'
Haha, I couldn't get on till this morning anyway, so it's no big deal XD Thank youuuuu! So much stuff for my gallery, hehehe <3