Official Subeta Giveaway!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Pillow

Re: Official Subeta Giveaway!

Post by Pillow »

Yeah. Some UAs in the shoutbox reported it was finished.

I actually liked this one. ^^ Got a ton of Melody and common items, but got quite a few nice ones too. I definitely enjoyed it ^^
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I got absolutely nothing good which surprises me because I got quite a few boxes. Guess the odds weren't in my favor. I got plenty of MC items which I promptly donated. Also got a Melody Top which is a bit ironic. That top was one of the first items I really wanted on Subeta until they revamped it to match the set. I sold mine for 6 million a few weeks ago. I feel bad for the person who bought it because they are now dirt cheap. I kept the one I just got. For some reason, the Subeta fates want me to have a Melody Top whether I like it or not :P
Not all who wander are lost.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Farseek wrote:I got plenty of MC items which I promptly donated.
Hehe, I think we need to come up with a better acronym--MC is already Millionaire Center.... I hope you wouldn't have just donated something from there! ;D
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yup, I also got nothing good except to see an item I traded a 30 million sP item for deflated in value to almost nothing. Happy Holidays!

(If I had got even one good thing from the giveaway to make up for it, I wouldn't have minded much.)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I got nothing good, either - just old Melody items, and a bunch of common plushies and beanbags. Very disappointing for me.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

There was a trick to get good items. And, I failed at it, since my best was a Giant Lotus.

Alphabetical order.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

That's a pretty darn good best Iggy :P

Items were in alphabetical order? Well no wonder I kept getting the creepy-dragon and Horrorfrost items, I usually picked from the same area. Just scrolled down once and clicked the middle of the page.

Guess I should have realized that they would be, since normal shops restock as such. I kinda hope they change it for next year though, to be completely random.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Yeah, the alphabetical order thing kinda made things a bit flawed... you go to advertising boards and see people with 12 1 month GAs... hm. I did get some really good things from the giveaway (I managed to get a 500 credit cash card after some luck refreshing after the site crashed... alongside a Giant Lotus and Giselle Kinkylove Erotic Feather). I guess I can't complain but it definitely needs further refinement - namely the randomisation of items.
Subeta: Thomas
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I figured out that they were in alphabetical order but still never got a Shinigami. I got a ton of S and T Melody items though.

My best item was the wig I posted about on the last page and I spent a lot of time in the free shop.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The best thing I got was that pretty princess costume and that deflated a bunch. Anyone want mine?
Image Image
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

The best thing I got was a Rexx. I've been wanting one, but never got around to buying it or putting it my wishlist. The rest were just melody items and cheap wearables.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I got nothing of note, just a bunch of Melody items. Meh, they really should have tried to randomize it if they were in alphabetical order, since the only way I was able to get anything at all was by clicking near the middle.
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

It's Alpha order? I suppose that explains it, but I thought it was random which is why I always scrolled down before clicking. It's probably easier for coding the shop in alpha order, but I'd like to see the next one random *nods*

Of note I got a Freckle Pencil and Daisy Summerdress (I'm not sure if that's the right name for it) that I can remember, plus some beanbags, plushies and other things. I'm saving most of my Melody items, including the books I got for the next book drive or to sell them ^^
covet

Post by covet »

Wow, I wish someone had told me they were in alphabetical order. That's why 90 percent of what I got was hoarfrost stuff. I guess I didn't expect there to be such an evident flaw to the system.

Spectrum booster pack was my best catch, and i bought a giant lotus and ballerina thingy at their new deflated prices. Yeah, not spectacularly pleased with the giveaway in general, and especially not now I know there was a trick which ruled me out of getting a lot of the things I might actually have wanted.

Ah, well.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris