(Old) Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by AngharadTy »

I approve. I like the minion too, even if it's (they're?) only temporary.
Image Image
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Well, I found a new owner for Ghoulette, which is awesome, but even more awesome is that it left me with a total of 2 open pet slots. Naturally I filled them right away. ;D

Meet:

Shroomie the Twilight Legeica
I really wanted a Legeica, and the Twilight especially was such a pretty colour. Then I found out that the name was free and was all over it.

Nefarius the Nightmare Rreign
Then I decided to use my Loyalty Box for the potion and get myself a Nightmare pet, which I've also fallen in love with since discovering the colour. It took me a long time to settle on which Nightmare pet to get, but in the end I chose the Rreign because it's one of my favourites.
Image Image
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Congrats, MM! The nightmare pets are totally made for you.

I feel that this achievement needs only the following to be explained...
Enjoy your 1 month of Gold Account time!
You have been given 1 extra pet slot, for a total of 11
So, you want to adopt a Mahar, huh? Well, enter in the information below and its yours!
Your pet has changed into a Golden Mahar!
Everyone, meet Supplicant, my monk that's taken a vow of poverty.

Now to pick out a minion and a treasure chest!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Grats Enri :D
Your pet has changed into a Golden Mahar!

I decided I was no longer really attached to Morgyn's name or her color combo. While I love the Graveyard Sheeta, it just wasn't doing anything for me anymore. I did however enjoy Morgyn's backstory.

I recently adopted a pet named Jesaiah who I originally intended to just zap for a while then pound once names freed up. Ended up getting rather attached to the name and thought it would suit a seer-type pet. So one DM potion later, and Jesaiah is now a pretty DM Kumos and Morgyn has found a new home via the pound.

And I have two pet slots open now, yay :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Congrats on everyone getting new pets! It's always fun getting a new pet. ^-^ MM, I always thought nightmare would be right up your alley. Nightmare is one of my top fav colours. **owns 3**

In random news: Seems all I get from the zapper is gender changes. The zapper has changed .Ersatz. gender so many times he doesn't know what he is anymore. ^-^'
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Haha, I know! I keep getting gender changes too. It's lost its novelty. ;)
Image Image
Rah

Post by Rah »

I managed to get my weeks worth of subeta work done on time this week, and so today I spent my computer time drawing FOR MYSELF OMG. I haven't finished a picture for myself in so long.

Thursday is the pet of mine that got all the attention today! I drew her a background, an overlay, I made her a header, and I had someone code all this together for me to make her lookup. This is the first pet I've ever given a proper lookup to. In nearly 5 years. I think it was about time.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Her overlay is gorgeous, Rah!

Despite my join date being August 29, I got my second Loyalty Box... well, technically Thursday, but I only just claimed it today. I don't know what I should do with it, so I'm just sitting on it for now, but I'm seriously considering breaking my self-imposed 10 pets rule and adding another character to my crew. But if I do that I'll need to buy a GA medal.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I love Thursday's overlay - congrats on finishing her profile, Rah! :D
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

Purchased! Enchanted Hypnosis Wand is now in your inventory :)!
As you wave the Enchated Hypnosis Wand in front of Syran face, it requests a new name for your pet.
After some pondering, I decided to change Syran's name to.. Bloodwraith. I wasn't too keen on the misspelling of Siren, and I love real-word names. So here we go!
Rah

Post by Rah »

I completed Item Hunt! The last 10 quests cost me around 40 million xD Bloody achievements! BUT YAY DON'T HAVE TO DO IT EVER AGAIN!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

omg huge achievement for me.

After a long, dramatic journey that is way too long of a story to post here (But Rah knows it all too well xD), my Reborn Sheeta, Cale, is back home on my account to stay <3 I am sooo happy ;_;
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

Congrats, Jessi!
... NOT THE MINION!
The laser completely bypasses your pet and goes straight for your its minion! It transforms your Bejewelled into a Evil Goop!
The minion worth nearly 1mil. Fucking wonderful. I didn't know it could zap minions. D:
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Woe woe woe!

I didn't realize the loyalty box gave you just one of the 5 totems (and not all of them) so I accidentally clicked on the the Loyalty Tome Totem (book one) and only than I realized I just chose the item I wanted the least of them.

I really wanted that extra pet space :(
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Zebru, if you still have the totem about, trying filing a ticket. I've heard that they should be able to change the totem around. From my experience with a couple of mixed up MCTs, I think you should be in luck.
Subeta: Thomas