(Old) Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Iggy »

You'd think the all-knowing Oracle would at least know when her stock would crash, right?

Right?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Huge yay:

I bought my montre plushie and now I have 18 pet slots. ^_^ I think I'll save up for a donadak plushie for next time, but for now, I have a new pet.

Wtf woe:

I dithered over a minion for her all night, and finally decided on a Tumbell. Which, it turns out, is not a minion. It's a plushie. =( But I loved it!
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Awww really, after all of that? I was sure that was a minion! How strange.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

It looks like a minion. And it doesn't look like a plushie. So I am le sad.
Image Image
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I remember awww'ing a lot when the Tumbell came out. It is so cute and softly shaded, I'd make a pet for it just to use it as a minion if that was possible.

I also have brag worthy news, I think. I finally found a good home for one of my pets that has been up for adoption a LONG time. I'd pretty much given up hope that anyone with an account over a month old was going to show any interest so I figured I'd just have to keep him. There were many refusals and a few 'no you can't have this pet, make your own' elixirs given away but now my pet has the perfect home. I'm possibly more happy than the new owner. XD
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Seerow wrote: Found that in the Stocks subforum. Raise your hand if you knew there was a stocks subforum.

I laughed so hard at that.

Achievement/tenative woe:

I need an ISS. NOW!!! I found a really good UN. I'm kinda in need of a name shrinkage, but part of me is sad that I just said that because this UN is in the coveted "VWN" format. *shudders*. I only have 9m, barely 1/3 of the amount I need.

I'm in between bank accounts, so no CSC for me. I don't think this name is going anywhere. ISS went up about 10m since the last time I looked at them.

(I got a new credit card coming in the mail, and being with neither debit nor credit curbs your impulse buying nicely. I kinda like it! It forces you to think where your money should be going more often.)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Achievement: I've just breached 100 pages on my wardrobe - at 102, in fact. The woe here, of course, is the means. Somehow my annoyance at my friends converted into thinking I deserved a treat, where a treat was 10 MCTs... This was justified by telling myself that it is only one day at work. Though I kinda broke that promise to myself about not spending cash...

Ah well, I'm happy. :D
Subeta: Thomas
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Why, why, whyyyyyyy can't the "New Keith Answers!" announcement just get posted to the news? I am tired of turning it off multiple times every day, geez. Either code it to work or just put new stuff in the news. Oy.
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I even watched the new Keith Answers! Stop pestering me with the notification!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

So, I took advantage of the inflation.....

Your pet has changed into a Glade Wyllop!

and I decided against the ISS. He was so worth it though. I'll adjust his HA and inventory tomorrow. Undead items don't really scream "grassy rodent".
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Achievement!
You have been awarded the Blackheart Stalker Achievement!
Hahahaha yay! I got a User Heart Vomit Sticker which is... retired, apparently, according to my inventory, so that is an awesome trick. I dunno.

Do shinigamis currently stock there? I want one for a combo someday, which I will probably never afford, but that's okay, I don't mind checking Blackheart for it sometimes. If they stock. I have no idea.
Image Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Achievement: In the past week, my pet urkonn got the 1601 strength and defense boosts and also made it to #19 of the top 20 pets in defense in subeta. =) It took about three years of constant training, and the occasional stat booster in the past few months.

Level: 641
Health: 1541/1602
Strength: 1,601
Defense: 1,601
Speed: 1,559

The next boost is 1901, so that's going to take quite a while. And I'm going to start training speed now too, so it will take even longer.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Random Event
You hear scurrying at your feet and see a lizard minion run by, seems like he has something else on his mind besides your items
Ughhhhh. Second time I've gotten that recently.

Does anyone know if the lizard trap and spray even work if you have the items locked?
Image Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

AngharadTy wrote:
Random Event
You hear scurrying at your feet and see a lizard minion run by, seems like he has something else on his mind besides your items
Ughhhhh. Second time I've gotten that recently.

Does anyone know if the lizard trap and spray even work if you have the items locked?
I've gotten that message 3 times in less than a week and have been wondering the same thing myself.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I guess I'll unlock mine, then. Happened to you, happened to me, happened to Bon (I asked over MSN). I really like the lock feature, but not if it doesn't work. ;)
Image Image