(Old) Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Iggy »

Changed Dandyism's name to Kermess today, as the name I want for him might not clear for a while.

And bought a Glade Potion last night again. I have three stored in vault, as well as three EHW for future pets. :D
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yay--I have all my pet slots now! And Bon named my glacier kora, so I'm very very happy. ^_^ I love having new pets, and I love the loyalty pet slots, and everything is awesome.

A minor woe that kind of goes along with it--I got the bucket handle but didn't get the bucket. Cruel! It's like being taunted, because I want another glacier potion for one of my free slots. Haha. At least that potion is only a few million. I also have to save up for another nightmare potion, which is more painful. But I also would much rather save up for a potion than for another mystical plushie! =D
Image Image
Rah

Post by Rah »

Ty, if you're very patient you should wait until October to get that nightmare potion! I bet a ton will be released into the token shop, and even if you miss the token restock (I always seem to :( ) The potion sp price should be reduced a ton!

Congrats on getting your second plushie though!
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

There are also some nightmare potions in the SubetaTeam auctions right now, although that probably won't immediately help with deflation. I tried to grab one last night, but the auctions are crazy. I did win a Brass Screw for 200k, which is worth well over 1.5 million, so that was good. It was just a regular person's auction, though, so I think everyone was distracted by the SubetaTeam ones. I *did* win one of those, but there's some sort of cache glitch where it will seem like you've won an auction, but if you refresh, it turns out that someone else bid a millisecond after you did.

The funniest one, though, was when someone beat my bid at the last second....by bidding over 8 million on an item that's selling for less than 2 million in shops. I'd bid 700k, so either she got confused and added an extra 0, or she didn't realize how much the item was worth.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Auctions are crazy indeed. *wibbles* I haven't suffered that weird cache glitch, though. I would probably strangle something.
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

The one that I "won" was only worth about 500k (I would have gotten it for 200k), so I didn't mind too much. But it was pretty confusing when I refreshed, and it said I was the highest bidder and the auction was closed...then I refreshed again, and suddenly there was another name above mine. Auctions are kind of too stressful and confusing for me. Maybe I'll manage to grab something before these all end, though.

Back on topic -- I have a new pet, too! I'm excited. =) I also have the name, personality, and minion picked out for my next pet, who I'll be able to create in less than a month. I love these loyalty boxes.
11th

Post by 11th »

The first of many pet makeovers, now that I have renewed interest in Subeta. Starting with Eccentric, who was a Reborn Demi...
Your pet has changed into a Arid Kora!

Your pet has changed into a Glade Kora!

She's so pretty now!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I just bought an elixir to change Bloodthrall from a bloodred mortiking to a bloodred velosotor.

I really didn't like the new Bloodred Mortiking, and the Velosotor is much cooler looking. Still fits him well though, so I'm pleased.
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Woo! That's a good change, MM. =D
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

SQUEE! I sold one of my old dp items and the 3 mil it added to my total sp was enough for me to buy The Necronomicon!!! What the hell happened to make it go down so low? Every time I'd checked it'd been 50 mil or none had shown up in shops.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Hmmm... That thing on the cover looks vaguely like a bat. I must get it for my gallery. *buys*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

The Necronomicon (which has Cthulhu on the cover, incidentally) was in the fragment shop briefly, which is how I got one for Rakshasa. ^_^
Image Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Cthulhu has wings? :B Eh, it looks like a bat, so it's in my gallery. XD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

They are bat wings. =)
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Mwahahahaha! ImageImage

I've been selling off the treasure items I didn't really care much about in order to buy an infinite. As soon as I hit 20 mil: I bought a ga medal, made a new pet, bought a graveyard potion, pondered on the notion of a graveyard endeavor named Humbolts, and finally created a graveyard tutani. Whee!

Still looking for an a minion I really like. The brains are only temporary.