(Old) Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by zebru »

Thank you Tom and Jessi! I filed a ticket and in no time one of wonderful UAs replaced the totem with the one I wanted *Subeta stuff love* Now to think of a new pet name! :D
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Woe: I looked at the price of Graveyard potions and they are up to 14 mil =o

I guess I'm not the only one wanting a GY Manchu because of the plot. I hope they to a TS restock of potions soon.

Edit:
Random Event
The wizard appears in front of you, and hands you a Spectrum Potion! How nice of him

Heh I thought that was pretty cool after my complaint above.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

.Ersatz. was just zapped a experiment #84!
Oh how I wanted one of these. **swoons** It feels good to have one! And it didn't take as long as I thought to get one. Unfortunately he was zapped female before the lucky zap. But I think him being her works out better. Now to start working her out, think on treasure chest and so on. And with the left over extra tokens I put to the side for zapping, I shall vend to get clothes for the new achievement, yay! \o/

And while I have your attention. I've been curious about something. You get an extra pet slot, put a pet in it but after a bit decide you want a new one. If you pound the pet, do you loose the extra pet slot?
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Grats Alicorn! Those are an awesome Experiment.
For the pet slots, you get to keep it, however if you have over 5 pets, you will need an active GA medal in order to use the slots.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Alrighty, thanks Seerow for the info! Great to know for the future. ^-^

In other news, I reached 2000 in my wardrobe, yay! Now I have 500 to go. o.o **rolls up sleeves and gets to work**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Last night/today was a great day for my pets :D

First off, I created Anders and Ikea in the name clearing. And a two days ago or so I created Felicia!

Anders got painted into a Glade Tutani, which I'd been waiting for since they were released. Ikea and Felicia I'm not sure what to do with yet, but for now Felicia has a link to the Do You Wanna Date My Avatar music video on her profile!

Gabriel finally got a blurb about him up on his profile! I'd been meaning to do it for ages but never got around to it. Anders also got his profile blog up! So yeah, good pet day I'd say.

So freaking pretty!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Haha! I think you should make Felcia a sun(Day) legeica, because of the pretty red hair and green eyes.

mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

*sigh* I'm annoyed about missing the floral pitcher because I got to the token shop too fast for once, so I used the Nighmare Potion I bought. I've been wanting to do this for a while but couldn't justify the expense:

Your pet has changed into a Nightmare Legeica!