New Year's on Subeta

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Pillow

Re: New Year's on Subeta

Post by Pillow »

Agreed Ty. Floating clothing items do nothing for me >.<

Those fiery heads are creepy. Majorly creepy. Though the red one isn't that bad, but something I'm not going to keep ^^;

I got the Neyebu minion, which is adorable, the fire swinging cords, a Pewter new Year Laturn (which should be a wearable), 2 purple cupcakes, two rainbow cupcakes, a pink cupcake, couple of the forgettable pins, and a whiskey decanter set. ^^
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Subeta wrote:Oops! This isn't yours!
...someone turned off the ability to get the bags, but not the ability to see them. Now it's just damn evil.
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Really evil, damn teases.

Luckly I've gotten all I wanted from the bags. Though I had to buy half them. I bags I tended to find has cupcakes and lanterns. Oh well, I didn't mind paying for them. They were totally worth it.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, to give the lie to my own words... I just got a bag. So I guess either it was a mistake on someone's part, or a mistake in the coding... I've seen a few errors in random places today. I got a shop code that said "This webpage is not available." (And it wasn't an image, either.) Someone on the forums got a really weird one with fractions and other symbols.
Image Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I just saw one (couldn't get it because it loaded after I clicked onto the next page), so they do still seem to be floating around.

Edit: Nevermind. I just clicked on another one and it gave me that "Oops! This isn't yours!" page. :( Stop taunting us. D:
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

I just got two while doing DMD, so the glitch has probably been fixed or handled or something.

And teasing, oh don't remind me. I was viewing the Token shop when I saw one and couldn't even click it. It kind of merged with the item behind it. I wasn't very happy. T.T

Edit: Okay, I have to ask, is anyone else getting randomly kicked out of Subeta? Every few minutes I get to the page where I have to log in again. It's frustrating while trying to do quests. >.<
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Last night I got an error from one: "NOT SO SOON!" (yes, in all caps). No idea what it was trying to tell me.

And, Pillow, I have not been getting logged out.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I get error ones occasionally when I take too long to click it, like, when I open the shop search in a separate tab for quests, but don't look at it. I then see the bag and it yells at me. :(
Subeta: Thomas
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Hope you had a good new years! The Goodie Bags floating around the site have run out, so I hope you got all the items you wanted!
Oh, Wow! A New Year 2009 Goodie Bag! Better run and open it ;)!
Good job turning them off. ;)
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Hehehe, I got one after they "turned it off" too. Actually I got a few but only collected one. I was wizard questing, got one that suddenly popped up, was surprised but I collected it. Then two clicks later, got another one but didn't collect it out of worry of getting in trouble. Then another one popped up a few clicks later. Again didn't get that one out of fear. In all, pretty funny.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

The first one I got after I saw the message, I clicked out of habit. It didn't work so I didn't click any others I saw.