New forum layout?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Pillow

New forum layout?

Post by Pillow »

Not to steal any of the Token Shop items fire, but I noticed upon going to the Forums that it's got an entirely different set up o.O

And honestly, I got a little lost. I usually scroll down and click when I reach Advertising, except when I did I got the Achievements because that's what replaced it in the order. It's going to take a bit of time to reorient myself to this design. o.O

So I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts about the new setup. I know it's not a huge topic or anything important, but I'm curious XD;
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: New forum layout?

Post by Seerow »

Doesn't really bother me a whole lot, though I'll have to get used to what goes exactly where now.
I'm more annoyed about the lack of icons for the new forums, as I reached the old ones based on those and now I'm utterly confused. And it just makes the page look incomplete.

I'm so confused as to where to put my art contest board. It ends in 10 days, so I'd rather not make a new thread for it, but then the old Imagination Station seems to be lost. *Flails around and goes to ask KSM*
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.