Subeta constantly logging me out?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Elzaim

Subeta constantly logging me out?

Post by Elzaim »

Do any of you have a similar problem, or is it just me?

The past... 3 days or so I haven't been able to do anything on Subeta. I log in, and 1-3 clicks later I've been randomly logged off. So I log back in again only to have to keep doing this over and over. It's a real pain in the butt because I can't buy anything in user shops, do quests... or virtually anything.

Is this a subeta-wide problem or am I going crazy? I'm not using any crazy browsers (firefox only) and I haven't done anything special in the last couple days. Help please?
Pillow

Re: Subeta constantly logging me out?

Post by Pillow »

I think it's a Subeta-wide issue as I've seen a number of people complaining about it in the shoutbox while I've been on. I myself haven't been forcibly logged out; the only trouble I had was around 4 pm Subeta time when I had to log back in twice on a different computer.

So don't worry, it's not just you ^^
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I have the same problem too, just not as frequently. If I close out my browser window on Subeta, I'm instantly logged out, and I have auto-complete on. Depending on the day, I'll be logged out instantly, but it doesn't happen that often. (I use IE7, and I know that that's the 'verboten' browser, but Firefox doesn't act any better for me.)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I've been fine in FF, which is the browser I use most of the time, but I can't seem to get logged in using IE. Its takes me to the homepage like I've been logged in, but I'm not actually.

Hope you can get the problem fixed soon :( Have you tried using other browsers, like Chrome or Safari maybe to see if it will let you stay logged in?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

Soooo.... this issue still hasn't been resolved. I'm wondering if it's a problem with my work computer though, as subeta seems to work ok at home. I can't do virtually anything while on my work computer - trying to buy some books for my book collection is completely and utterly frustration because I go to buy something and get logged out.

Then again, I didn't have this problem until there was some massive downtime last week and subeta was having server problems (but when DON'T they have server problems?!).

Anyway, this sucks hardcore. All I want to do is buy some god-damned books on my lunch break. *sigh*

Oh, and I have firefox and IE on this computer - and because we aren't allowed to download anything at work I can't get any other browsers. And subeta will not work on either browsers I have.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I get logged out every day; I think maybe my IP changes when I shut down the computer or something. I seem to be fine with staying logged in for the whole day, unless I restart the modem.

I could have sworn alx said something a while back about fixing it so we could stay constantly logged in, but I can't remember.