New Feature - removing multiple items from galleries!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

New Feature - removing multiple items from galleries!

Post by Sunwolf »

Hallelujah! THE DAY IS HERE.

You can now remove multiple items from shops and galleries! Good God I love you Keith, I've been wishing we had this feature for so, so long! :D

Bizarrely, a bunch of people are complaining about it. I don't understand what they are griping about - it's still terribly easy to remove a single item, only one more click than usual. I love this new feature because now I can remove 22 Blue Lovebirds from my gallery, while keeping one in, with only two clicks, instead of clicking the x, waiting for the page to load, clicking the x, waiting for the page to load . . . so much quicker and easier!

LOVE <3
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
adi_gallia

Re: NEW FEATURE - removing multiple items from galleries!

Post by adi_gallia »

This is a great addition. One thing that would have made it better is a 'select all' button so you could remove everything at once without clicking the drag-down boxes each time. I'd like something like that on each page in my vault too, but it's just good enough that they've implemented what seems like such a simple feature after all this time.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: New Feature - removing multiple items from galleries!

Post by AngharadTy »

I agree with adi--vast improvement, but could definitely stand a "remove everything" button.
Image Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

And it would be vastly cooler if it worked like that with one's vault. With a 'remove all' button there as well.

Don't want much, do we? =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Whoot, finally! Too bad this wasn't around when I started moving stuff to sell after my hoarding achievement was completed, would have made my life that much easier. Ohh well, better late then never I guess!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm so happy they did this! Now it's a bummer that it didn't happen before I moved my mini kitty gallery into another shop but I'll live. Now I think I shall try for the hoarder/super shop achievement now that we have this nice little feature. Yay!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel