Love Epidemic

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
covet

Re: Love Epidemic

Post by covet »

In that case I probably won't waste my cash. I can't take another full day of slots, at any rate.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I don't care about any of this except for the fact that the needles are pretty. *grabby hands*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The most recent Tits post suggests that the infected can bite. I wanna bite! How can I bite? *whimpers*
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I also thought the needles were pretty and grabbed the cheaper of the two for Cale's treasures, since he's a druggie and it seemed oddly fitting.

I also want to know how the biting works, but because I want to BE bitten. Maybe someone with the love leopard disease can bite me and I'll get that instead? ;_;
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I still need the expensive needle for Judd's treasure. Ahah
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

The old preview board for the diseases seems to have imploded; if you still want to keep track of their progress, you can do so here.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I've been piddling around on the site and on Slots all morning and I've got a gigantic inventory of Slots crap, but no disease.

DISEASE ME, DAMMIT.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Just a theory - for those of you who haven't gotten infected... Maybe the odds of getting the RE are greater in Centropolis? Since that's wherethe disease started? I personally never saw the RE, but I saw I was infected after doing Sagg quests. JUST A THEORY.

I hope they make the disease some sort of permanent wearable. I've gotten attached to my hearts!
Last edited by lavender on 09 Feb 2009 01:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
HalfLucy

Post by HalfLucy »

Has anyone noticed the flavour text for Lovitol is a reference to the song "Zydrate Anatomy" from Repo! The Genetic Opera?

Original: "Zydrate comes in a little glass vial! A little glass vial? A LITTLE GLASS VIAL!"

Parody: "Lovitol comes in a little plastic bottle. A little plastic bottle? A LITTLE PLASTIC BOTTLE!"

This would be apparent if a sound clip of that line was played. DNA has the lyrics on her Valenth signature.

There's mold on my avocado D:

da: k e c e n (no spaces)
livejournal: k e c e n (no spaces)
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

I appear to have Love Bite. Looks kind of neat in stage six, but man is it ugly until then. xD

This is a pretty nifty idea for creating a holiday! Much less tacky than putting a different name on Valentine's day. :)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I finally got infected last night after doing all my wizard quests. Though I should of been infected before this, I got the RE when this first all started but nothing happen to me. I also was hopeing for the leopard heart one but from the looks of it got the chest bursting one, which I like too.
I to won't pay 5 mill for an achievement but I bet there are plenty people who are willing. Though I do like the item by itself.
I also want to be able to bite people. That sounds fun! XD And from the newest news post, people are getting violent. Next thing you know they shall all gather in the middle of Centropolis and start dancing to Thriller.
Oh! I also like what they are doing with V. Day. Making up there own holiday from scratch other then just renaming it. Very cool.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I wish they'd unretire all the previous Valentine's Day items. There's 5 things on my wishlist that are retired V-Day items...
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I think Lavender might be onto something with her theory; I too caught my nasty footrash doing Saggy's quests.
Subeta
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Has it ever been said what disease cures what? Out of all that, I can't get anything. I have the hearts disease and I thought Lovitol would cure it. But I want to buy one for the sake of reselling, and the other to place in a pets inventory.

What's this I hear about an Achievement, and/or NOT being cured once you've taken the medicine?

*is very very confused*
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
covet

Post by covet »

Apparently people with advanced stages of the disease can now bite others in order to transmit it. I'm not sure how, nor if you can switch diseases this way - but from the forums it seems that you can.

So.. could an advanced stage love leopard please bite me?
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris