Love Epidemic

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Aqua

Re: Love Epidemic

Post by Aqua »

I think I'm probably the only person that doesn't want to be zombiefied. D: *was just randomly bitten and doesn't have any candy hearts, will have to collect some*

Edit: Aww, thanks for the Lamouracillin, Seerow! You didn't have to.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I apparently forgot to save when I thought I took it off. Blah. Now it's off for sure, so I'm ready to go back to being undead! For lazy people, my number is: 166931

EDIT: Finally bitten by Seerow! It's good to be undead again.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Actually, I'm delighted not to be a zombie anymore.

Or at least, I would be if I could get my stupid wardrobe to load... but every time it does come up, half my clothes are missing. Grr.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Won't there be an epidemic finale today? Calvin Blackoon spraying Lamouracillin on all of subeta populace or similar? Or does this event take up all of February?
I tried staying up in case there was but my eyes are just shutting all of their own - I guess I'll be finding out tomorrow.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
covet

Post by covet »

Yes, I was hoping there would at least be some event today :/ ah, well.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I'm hoping the event keeps going for at least another day. I keep forgetting to collect candy hearts so right now I'm only at about 65. I'll feel like a tool if my count ends halfway between the 50 and 100 achievement and it looks like I was too incompetent to get all the way there.

...unless the event ending means all the old Valentine's Day items will be unretired and I can collect more pink things. I'm all for that.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Are there any level 8 Love Leopards that can bite me hopefully soon, so I can use the cure? ;__; I'm going to miss my disease but I want to grab the achievement while I still can...
covet

Post by covet »

I think I'm level 8, Jessi. My HA isn't loading for me right now so it's hard to check. Otherwise you might try the boards? That's how I got myself rebitten after I cured.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I tried checking the boards, no one answered there and my post quickly got knocked off the first page ;_; I don't think you're level 8? you don't have the pink rash all over at least.
covet

Post by covet »

Odd, I was bitten to level 7 back on the 12th, you'd think it would have developed by now. Sorry, then D:
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Its okay! Someone randomly bit me from the forum, I am happy!

And Covet, some people haven't been evolving for whatever reason. Lindsey was stuck at stage 7 for a few days... maybe even 3 or 4.

ETA - Grr, person who bit me was not level 8, was level 7. Still looking for a level 8 bite. Grrr.

ETA #2 - Well, Saturn bit me (thank you!) but my level 7 diseaseness isn't showing up ;_; I guess I'll see what happens.

ETA #3 - yay, hearts xD i'm all better now. ...relatively speaking, at least.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Can someone of any disease bite me again, so I can buy stuffs?
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Huggles wrote:Can someone of any disease bite me again, so I can buy stuffs?
I will.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Also looking for any kind of level 8 disease to come and nibble upon me. :) Thanks.

Edit: Would someone, another level 8, mind biting my friend green_iris, too? She wants to snag a few more things from the shop before the event ends. :) Thank you (and thanks for biting me, Ty!).
Subeta: Thomas
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I was also expecting a finale yesterday. But they probably didn't do it cause the site was up and down all day? Or they don't want to celebrate the day of recovering from the plague right on Valentines day. They probably want it on their own day. Either way, I'm enjoying my zombie self and won't convert back till they force me to convert back! And then hope they will make something that will let you be the zombie whenever.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel