March 2009 DPs

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Slugawoo

March 2009 DPs

Post by Slugawoo »

Subetas Flowers

Super Cute Lamb Plushie

Aquamarine-Encrusted Kora Plushie

Clovidoptera

Daffodilli

Aquamarine Encrusted Gunblade
ImageImageImage
Left hand -- Right hand -- Both hands
--The item can be transformed to whichever version you want infinite times.

Fierce Fleece Storm Companion

Aquamarine Bubble

Aquamarine Bracelet

Narcissus Clip

Damn. A lot of stuff I want this month! I really need to get that bracelet and the kora plushie! Fiiiish. If anyone finds a bigger version of the kora plushie, let me know! It's gorgeous. I'd love to see it full size. :3
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: March 2009 DPs

Post by Seerow »

Whee, so many cute items this month :D
I will definitely be getting the Narcissus Clip, Aquamarine Bracelet, Aquamarine-Encrusted Kora Plushie, and Daffodilli. I want like most of the others too.
Good thing I held on to my 500 credits we got last month.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

oh my god, I need practically one of everything... except the gunblade, and kora plushie. I don't really like the lamb, but if I don't get it for Fabiyn I'll feel guilty forever XD Everything else are must-haves for me... yeesh! This is going to be an expensive month!
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

The only thing I really like is the bracelet and possibly the hair clip.

Although I like the new DP system much, much better, there haven't been a whole lot of items that tickle my fancy. :(
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Dang, I really want the gunblade D:
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I definitely want the Narcissus hair clip. I possibly want the Clovidoptera. (I'm not sure I want it $2.50's worth of want.) I'm thinking about the Gunblade. I don't really like it as an item (so I don't need it for Duskfeather's treasure) but I might end up wanting it as a wearable.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I got myself a gunblade with the 250 I had leftover from last months DPs. I also want the daffodilli, bracelet, and storm companion. This month's DPs are really nice. :D
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I bought 4 but only opened the book and gunblade so far. I'm going to think about the rest and also like to save at least 2.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Aw, man, I need . . . just about all of these. Except maybe the hair. Maybe. And I need two or three of some things. Several things, actually. x.x

What a pretty, pretty month; it will be so hard to choose which items to go for first, and which to put off until deflation (and my bank account) cooperates a bit more.

Lotsa pretty things, artist-beings; you guys really outdid yourselves this month.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Honestly, I'm not fond of much besides the Clovidoptera, and that would only end up stuck in my vault so I feel silly spending my 250 spare credits on it. That's really the biggest problem with me and this month's batch: most of it looks gorgeous but I'd never actually use it. I might get an Aquamarine Encrusted Gunblade, depending on its stats (I really wish stats were released at the same time as the weapons themselves...).
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Is the new gunblade actually a weapon?
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Probably not because it's wearable, which annoys me to no end. The pretty weapons I can afford for my pets do...nothing. Even crappy stats would be better than none at all, and for a while there they weren't releasing any stats on weapons regardless of whether or not they were wearables.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

It just usually takes a while for them to add stats to DPs. For the most part, they are not that great as weapons. Hydrus Armor is the only DP that I can think of offhand that's decent in the BC.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

It is a nice batch this month but none of them I must have. The wig is quiet pretty but I know I'll never use it. I quiet like the kora plushie. I'm quiet tempted to get it cause it reminds me of Alicorn, who loves taking gems. It also made me tempted to start collecting the gem plushies. But Janurary's version is going for 10mill and I'm not willing to shell out that. Ah well. I also quiet like the Narcissus Clip so I might break down and get that.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

If you are interested in getting the Garnet Anyu plushie, you can always pick up the January 2009 Collection for ~6.4mill and get one. Still a bit expensive, but better then 10 mill in any case.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.