Sniping at browsers again? Really?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Sniping at browsers again? Really?

Post by AngharadTy »

I logged in just to check it out, and the mall and pet customization both work all right in my IE8, which is basically fresh out of the box. It's kind of gross and I don't like the feel of it at all, but that's customization to me. ;) I'm not sure if that's bad news ("sorry, it's just you") or good news ("it's not meant to be that awful"). =\
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I agree with Huggles; customization and all that jazz has been horrid in every browser I've tried, including Firefox. I think it's just a Neopets thing, heh.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

It USUALLY works, but sometimes it takes eons to load.

One thing DID get corrected in the "real" IE8 release. Now I don't have to go to a "Buried Treasure Sweet Spot" board to find a location link to click or rely on one that's already in cache.
bluelightning

Post by bluelightning »

It's so annoying and pathetic. Why cant people just let people use what browser they want. I'm sick of most sites going on about use firefox blah blah blah. IE has always been far better, easier to use and everything works in it. When I use FF loads of sites and things on sites don't work. Pretty much everything looks and feels better on IE and I will not stop using it, no matter how much people snipe at it. Thank you