Historical Atebus Revolution

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: Historical Atebus Revolution

Post by mellaka »

I'm doing OK with invites, so I'm trying to invite people on here if I notice you online.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

You know, I haven't been paying close attention. Is the number/kind of tokens random, or is it always the same when you dance with the same person?
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

It's totally random on the number and the type of tokens you get from the same person.

I now have all the must have items I wanted. Lucky for me that wasn't a lot. I'm glad for this since I'll be out all day Thursday so I'll pretty much miss a whole day of dancing.
Now I'll work on getting a few more things I like but I won't be heart broken if I don't get them all before this ends.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Mayhem, it goes a bit faster when you can convert your lounge trinkets into steamworks trinkets. Even at the 2 for 1 rate, it makes it feel faster.

Wings, as Alicorn said, it's random, but it does seem that each person gets the same thing--so, y'know, there's no BS of one person getting 1 lounge trinket and the other getting 3 steamworks.

What I wonder is, if I have this, like, unending bag of trinkets, why don't I just run off with them all myself? Honor? Psssh.
Image Image
covet

Post by covet »

I have 460 steamworks tokens so far, haven't spent any yet.

Is anyone else keeping track of their total?

I hope they give us warning before the event ends, particularly if they're going to close the shops at all.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I spent some of my trinkets, bought two bags and accidentally bought the 20 trinket doll (which I kicked myself repeatedly for and ended up gifting a friend). The rest I haven't used so that means I have had a total of... 191 Lounge Trinkets and 415 Steamworks Trinkets, some of the steamworks trinkets having been converted from lounge in the beginning. Now that the stuck feature is gone, I've just been going down the list here... or up the list actually since I have a last name beginning with Z and always hated being last in my school days. XP
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I dunno for sure how many trinkets I've spent so far, but around the 450 or so seems about right. I hoarded them to 200 the first time, then after that I've been spending them when I get to 100 each time. I've bought all the items in the Lounge (Lavabeast did such an AMAZING job on them all!) and am now just converting them all into steam trinkets.

I sort of missed like half a day of dancing yesterday. Went to take a quick nap yesterday while my show downloaded and didn't get up again till just now, 12 hrs later XD I've got some catching up to do!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I think I've spent around 410 trinkets so far. I got all the expensive stuf off my list. Now all the rest is 20 trinkets each or under. 8D This makes me happy, especially since I won't be able to dance much today or tomorrow because I have a six page research paper to start and finish. Yay procrastination.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I bought one of each book, my must-have wearables (including two fashion bags) and the few minions. I guess I'll buy another copy of each book and then work on other wearables too. I'd like to get the dolls and possibly the plushies but I'm saving them for last.

And I've only bought a margarita and mai tai from the lounge, but I may pick up some more of the pretty drinks toward the end.

But I'm just hoarding my trinkets at the moment so I'm hoping they give us some notice before the shop closes too.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Im still hoarding trinkets. May end up selling a few after I get the items I want.
Image Image
ImageImage
covet

Post by covet »

Where is the curved brass bar from? Am I just missing it in the shop?
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Curved Brass Bar is actually from the male Shiny Blue Orb MCT.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Wow, y'all have been getting lots of trinkets. I'm just now about to reach my goal for the things that I really want and that's only 360 steamworks trinkets.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

I'm way behind where I want to be, mostly because I wasn't here at all the first couple of days, was busy today and yesterday, and came home to find Subeta down. Fun. x_x;; As for trinkets, I've gotten between 225 and 300 steamworks trinkets - I'm buying the most expensive things first, then moving on to the smaller stuff - and some amount over 116 lounge. And of course I want pretty much everything. Ah, well... -rueful grin-
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

o_o you guys have a lot of trinkets..

I have 51 steamworks and 52 lounge ones, and I need 40 to get the Brass Wings and the Whelping..either that or I just spend to two million SP to buy the items and sell the trinkets.

Hard choices! D:
Image Image
ImageImage