Historical Atebus Revolution

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: Historical Atebus Revolution

Post by Officer 1BDI »

If I do the math, I've spent 200 steamwork tokens so far, mostly on the books and minions (both which I'm finally done with. Yay!). I haven't kept track of my lounge tokens, as I've been converting them all to steam tokens. I still have at least 200 tokens-worth of stuff to buy. :(
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

So, I think I've managed to get all my must-haves (some with trinkets, some that were part of the bags or were cheaper that way with sP) including my favorite drinks. (Aside: some drinks are quite a bit cheaper to buy with sP than to spend trinkets on.)

Now I just need to decide whether to hoard the trinkets, whether to buy books in hope of selling them for $$$ once the reading drive starts, or whether to buys less-must-have wardrobe items.

EDIT: Actually, I'm now toying with the idea of getting the feathered frock. It's pretty but expensive and not that versatile. Hmm.

Also... notice they've raised the maximum number of tokens from 3 to 5? I'm wondering if that's a signal that the end is near (after this weekend, or maybe after the end of the month.)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I was gone from the site for, oh, 15 hours or so (combination of sleep and having company over), and when I got back, I had a lot of dance invites. I was only able to accept about five. It was a LOT of dance invites--more than normal for me. But yeah, couldn't accept them all. So I guess I'm back to that whole guilt-if-I-go-away-too-long thing. Or do they expire after some amount of time and I'd just never noticed? It's irritating anyway. I wasted someone's time just because I wasn't around.
Image Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I noticed that today, too, and it's annoyed me. I like accepting dances from people. :< I've also noticed that I've been getting more trinkets. I've gotten 4 or 5 from a single dance several times today, which is nice, if kinda weird.
Bif

Post by Bif »

The exact same thing happened to me, which means that not only am I missing out on trinkets, but so is the person who asked me. Sorry to anyone who didn't get a reply from me! I tried to accept.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

The deleted events have something to do with a glich on the site today - all old ones were deleted because of the glitch, I think. (For a short amount of time people were able to invite without waiting any time between invites.)
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I saw the increase myself. I bought every last item I wanted from the shops days ago; All 15 lounge items, the frock, and all 4 dolls. This increase is great for my greed. I've made 10m from doing nada on quests this week from just selling the trinkets alone. Monneeyyyy......
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I envy you, Usul. XD I still have 300 or so trinkets I need to earn before I get everything I want. My WL is still huge.
Bif

Post by Bif »

Your feet need a rest! You have You have 1 hour 3 minutes and 47 seconds before you can request to dance again.

What?! My feet aren't THAT tired!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Apparently, if you refresh a dance link, your wait should go down to a more "normal" time.
Image Image
Sparrow
Human Avatar: 158026

Post by Sparrow »

I'm getting into this whole thing very late, but here's my link. http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=158026 I'm still not sure which items I really want, but they all look so cool. :D
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I wish I could trade in my Steamworks Menagerie trinkets for Libertine Lounge trinkets... I need drinks, not clothes!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

lavender wrote:I wish I could trade in my Steamworks Menagerie trinkets for Libertine Lounge trinkets... I need drinks, not clothes!
You could always sell your steamworks trinkets and buy lounge trinkets. And with the way the prices are right now, you'll even make a few sPs profit.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Put them up in a trade and I'm sure people would trade you! I know I would -- I have no interest in lounge trinkets. I'd trade either one for one, or two lounge trinkets for one steamworks like in the actual shop... I'm not picky.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I've managed to just about pick up everything I really needed. I wish they had more shoes...