Historical Atebus Revolution

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Historical Atebus Revolution

Post by Seerow »

While I still could have bought some more items from the shop, I'm not disappointed in all the stuff I managed to collect for myself. It was a pretty great event after all the bugs were worked out. Hopefully next years event will go a bit more smoothly at the start.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I had a feeling yesterday would be the last day. Thankfully, yesterday was also the day I finished getting everything I wanted from the shop. I might go through and add up all the trinkets I spent in that damn shop. There was so much awesome stuff to get. I should have held on to my extra tokens and sold them for more sP, though. XD Now I'm just hoping bag V stocks in the TS again, it's the only thing left that I really need.

And thanks again for letting me borrow that mask, Seerow. :3
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

@_@ I shouldn't have turned in all my trinkets. I could probably easyily make 30 million sP if I sold all mine.

I guess now is the time to see if I actually like anything in the shops...

Sorry to all those invites I had, but couldn't accept this morning, btw. >_<
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I had an inventory full of trinkets last night and accidentally turned them in. I did make about 4 mil sp selling a portion of the ones I earned over the past day or two though. At least I can still convert my lounge ones and sell those. =)
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Through it all-- (after a splurge of about 8 million) I have 36 million sP total. I contribute about 25m of that to selling trinkets. (Not including the two times I bought the version VII of the bags--- which sold for 6m each.)

I wasn't 100% sure if they were going to properly retire the event this time around, so I didn't take a chance and wait around for the trinkets to be null and void like the Lamouracillin. But I don't think I would have made too much more. Either way you look at it, I have a realistic Mystical Donadak Plushie goal now ^_^!
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Regarding the end of the masquerade, I wasn't working off of a warning so much as I personally thought that the event would close at the end of the month like the Zombie outbreak did. I figured they needed it done by April so they could move to their "Easter substitute" holiday and reopen that store/game.

I got everything I absolutely needed, and splurged on a bunch of things that I didn't really need but "looked pretty and, hey, they might be useful in the future." I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't have any leftover trinkets to sell, but between doing that and buying the clothes I wanted with sP at those prices I think I picked the right option.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I really don't have a use for the rest of my tokens, so if anyone needs a few more for something, I set up trades for you all. Just offer something cheap and shiny.
Edit: All gone. ^_^

Also, if anyone wants my spare parts from the fashion bag IV, I just took the brass earrings and don't need anything else.
Last edited by thelonetiel on 06 Apr 2009 05:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'd love the Brass and Leather Choker if you've still got it and you're interested in working out a deal. =D
Image Image
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I've essentially quit and just like collecting items to give away, so I don't need anything in return Ty. ^_^
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I offered on one of your lots Tiel. There are so many more things from Steamworks Menagerie on my wishlist and I'm out of trinkets. I wish I could have been online more over the last three days and danced more :( Had no idea this would end so fast.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I haven't spent a single Steamworks Trinket, but they're all turned in. I have 323 to spend, though I haven't the slightest clue what I want.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I must say I had fun with this holiday. I enjoyed the dancing and dressing up my HA. Also so many nice things in the shop. I got everything I wanted from the steam shop pretty much. Leaving me with 72 steamworks trinkets to spare, so I'll keep looking to see if anything else I want. Now I have 300+ lounge trinkets in the lounge. o.O People really liked giving me lounge trinkets. Now I think I shall be turning them into steamworks trinkets, since I got the three things I wanted from the lounge, and hoarding them for next year and probably selling a few. All in all, I had fun on this holiday. Can't wait to see what they cook up for easter.
Also your welcome Joey! Glad you got all you wanted. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel