Historical Atebus Revolution

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Historical Atebus Revolution

Post by Seerow »

Working on getting the last set of books, then I'll have three of all the books and everything I need from the store. Since it's still going to be open it looks like, I'll grab a few other things I liked then maybe work on getting the fashion bags or more books to resell sometime later.

It's really really annoying how it's cached or whatever, since it still shows having the books on my wishlist even though I removed them. I add them to my wishlist as I buy them so I know which ones I have easily at a glance, but it messes me up when it's not updating correctly.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

When dealing with my wishlist, I noticed that trying to remove multiple copies of the same item at once doesn't work. So if you buy three of one book and have three copies of that book on your wishlist, you have to remove each one at a time. I'm not sure if that's the same problem you're having, because there are certainly a hell of a lot of cache issues on Subeta, but that seems like a code issue (code says "remove item number 123456" as opposed to "remove this and this from my wishlist").
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Has someone actually said the shop will remain up even when the dancing is over?

I'd sort of figured that was how it would work -- it's the way the reading drive shop works -- but has someone confirmed it?

I think it would be nice if it did. Give me a chance to sell off some extra tokens... and give me a chance to grab the one or two things I inevitably discover I need for an outfit but don't have.
Rustyblu

Post by Rustyblu »

Wingsrising I came here to ask that too. Judging by Subeta's twitter, the event will end tomorrow to maybe make room for an April Fools event? Not sure but I still have no clue what to buy from the shop with my extra trinkets and if they just disappeared thatd be pretty shitty.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

So I just spent 25 of my trinkets..probably a mistake now that I see it I couldve bought the more expensive item (The Brass Whelping) instead of the wings. OH WELL.

Now to mass invite people before this event is over.

Hm..which one of the fashion bags has the most sellable items?
Image Image
ImageImage
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

It ends tomorrow?? Aw man. *invites like crazy*

I bet the shop will stay open so people can sell their trinkets or continue to buy, kind of like Skitters' shop.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Looks like it's over. The special forum for it's been taken down.

I am so annoyed. I have 73 ...74 tokens and I only had one more bag to buy. >.<; ...Oh well. I guess I'll just buy the corsets and stuff I wanted instead.

Edit: Oh wait. I'll just buy a token from stops. jashlfkjfs [/idiot]
Last edited by Slugawoo on 01 Apr 2009 06:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rustyblu

Post by Rustyblu »

Oh No! The Atebus Revolution Masquerade is over :(

Shop is still good though it seems and I just managed to turn in trinkets too :D

EDIT: Hope staff remember to retire the MC stuff!
Last edited by Rustyblu on 01 Apr 2009 06:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I wish I had just two more steamworks trinkets, then I could buy the blue lacy gloves and use up all my trinkets. But I don't care enough to actually buy them at the price they're going for. Ah well, I got a lot of cool stuff.

Got them, thanks Alicorn and Slugawoo!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I only wanted two things from this..I bought one, and trinketed the other. Time to sell ALL my trinkets.
Image Image
ImageImage
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

... Oh, okay, thanks for the warning. Or not.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

The warning we had here wasn't enough?
Image Image
Bif

Post by Bif »

AngharadTy wrote:The warning we had here wasn't enough?

Ummm, I can't actually tell if that is sarcastic or not Ty :S - In case it isn't, I didn't get any notice until I saw the news saying that it was over.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Well, I could've hoarded all those tokens and sold them at a more absurd price. (Steamworks are 75K now, up from 22K.) But with that said, if anyone is doing that now, tell me if they're selling like crazy.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, it was perhaps a wee bit sarcastic, hehe. I agree that they should have had a public warning, because so many people knew about it through some kind of viral underground--so it became "only the special are in the know" and Joe Randomuser would have had no way to tell the event was about to end. That was clearly unfair.

But we did have information about the ending of the event on this thread, and Mayhem kind of saw it and responded to it earlier... so I was surprised. I did not mean to come across as dickish, definitely--but in my surprise, I was amused. ;)
Image Image