Name clearing

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Name clearing

Post by Iggy »

Accounts that were frozen for several months have been cleared tonight. So, several pet names are free

I got Sylar, at last. :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Name clearing

Post by Seerow »

I was hoping to get Ruby, but seems someone else beat me too it. The other name I want won't be free for a while yet, as it's just an inactive account.

Hope other people can get a hold of some names they've been wanting though :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's a pity that the only names I've wanted but couldn't have were names that had been free and got taken right before I'd have been able to use them. *shakes fist at universe*

I still haven't been able to think up a great name for my free pet slot. Maybe this will help!
Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Aww, bah to you, Ty.

I got Joker as well after someone pointed to me than it was free. So, yay for awesome names, I guess.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

The name I want hasn't been cleared yet, but I have no idea how long the account has been frozen. I only started checking for it about 3 months ago.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Mellaka, you can smail a UA with the account name and they can check on how long its been frozen for ya. I recommend Gunblade, she was a great help to me yesterday checking accounts for me.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Melaka, just PM me, or sMail me (Tche).

I can check it for you.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Thanks to you both. I'm always reluctant to contact staff outside of using tickets. And apparently, from a comment elsewhere, the account has been frozen for less time than I realized. I guess it just felt like 3 months that I've been checking it.
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I got Quatre which is a name I've always wanted :o I had to use a gold account medal to create him but it was completely worth it. I went with a clawsion because it seems to suit the name best. Added bonus- he looks great with the Rora I've had forever but could never find a pet to match.

http://www.subeta.net/petinfo.php?petid=732133
Not all who wander are lost.
Rah

Post by Rah »

I got the name Winston - which wasn't one I was after, but when a friend told me it was available, it felt like the perfect name to change my tea-loving pet into. Winston is now an English Bulldog xD (WITH NO GOOD SUBETA PET THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ENGLISH BULLDOG!)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Congrats to all those who got the names they wanted. :D

All the names I want are open, and seemingly have been for a while, but I'd need to shell out $245 to get them all, and I'm a poor college student who already has 14 subeta pets. XD That or make hundreds of millions of SP, and I'm too lazy for that. 8D