Spring Plot/Event

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Spring Plot/Event

Post by Wingsrising »

I do wish the tattoos were BOTH arms and legs, though. Asymmetry annoys me.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Celebration Gift vends the vials Ty. Not terribly often (or just my luck) but I did get two in my 300 or so wiz tokens I vended.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Thanks, Seerow.

And Wings, I love asymmetry, but balanced asymmetry. I'd feel better if the leg stencil were on the other leg. As it is, I just won't get it. Hehe. I don't have the coins, anyway... sigh.
Image Image
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

So it looks like all those millions of flasks released yesterday don't actually do anything. Instead, you need a new one.
Image Ornate Floral Pitcher

Do Rare items vend? *Heads off to the vending machines*
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Go figure, just as I get close to getting everything I needed from the shop, they go and bring out new things I must get. Now I'm kicking myself for getting the tuft of hair with the extra coins I had seeing as I like the stencils more. Ah well! I also quiet like the flower baskets, I'm glad they are so cheap.

And yay for new colour! I have to wait to see the other pets that come out to see if I really want it. Though I want to snag the pitcher just incase. Go figure that the flasks weren't the way to get the colour, that's just to easy. And yes Seerow, rare items do come from vending now and again.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Do Rare items vend? *Heads off to the vending machines*
I think the only machine that vends above r78 or so is Ocean Depths, and I don't think OD gives out Seedlings items. :(
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Boo, I didn't realize that OD was the only one that did that. I probably knew it once but lost it out of my brain (to be replaced by some sort of game fact, I'm sure--fire beats steel! ground beats fire!). Well, now I'll never get one--I can't restock lately, as my ISP sucks some serious ass. Ass so serious that it doesn't smile, even when you play Stephen Fry.
Image Image
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Aww, if you complete all the Vesnali achievements, you get another one with a cute little glade puppy as a prize :D
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Do you know how high the flower picking achievements go? The achievements page won't load for me at all, so I dunno how many I have left to collect. :)
Subeta: Thomas
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

The Flower Picking achievement goes up to 50, as does the give a flower to a friend achievement. You'll have to pick/send another flower to activate it if you already have over 50.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Tom wrote:Do you know how high the flower picking achievements go? The achievements page won't load for me at all, so I dunno how many I have left to collect. :)
Both finding flowers and giving them away go up to 50 each. Esther's shop goes up to 25. It's the only one I don't have, and while I'm tempted to just go buy the coins and get it now, I'm going to try and get it all on my own. *

*Which statement will stand exactly as long as it takes for me to panic, when the price of either coins or flowers dramatically increases, as the event draws closer to its end. *nods*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

25? Hmmm. That's quite a bit more than I was anticipating buying. Ah well. I still need to get what I actually want as it is. We shall see how it goes - hopefully the event will hope at the end of Monday, though I'm not really expecting it to.
Subeta: Thomas
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Keith posted in the news comments (yay for other users quoting it, or I would have missed it completely) that it would probably last most of the day tomorrow, maybe up till midnight. That's good news at least :D
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

About vending.

Some rare items vend. In most machines. Rare starts at r65 or r67. Most machines are capped at r79.

But, the pitcher does not.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Seerow wrote:Keith posted in the news comments (yay for other users quoting it, or I would have missed it completely) that it would probably last most of the day tomorrow, maybe up till midnight. That's good news at least :D
Yay, good news, thank you!

Now to try and find as many flowers as possible. Wah. I wish they would at least up their ratio a little bit more...
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage