Achievement Help

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Achievement Help

Post by Mayhem »

I figured to make a new board for this so the other is reserved for actual discussion about the achievements. I hope helping others get achievements is allowed.

* I have an Ornate Floral Pitcher I'd like to turn into a Glade Potion, but I already have that achievement. Sent to Ty!

* If anyone has 53mil, I can help them get the 100mil shop till achievement so I can also get that achievement in return. PM me for more details!

* If you need the "Be entered in the potion lottery by a friend with a mega ticket." - PM me! I'll buy you a ticket.

* I need the "Receive 1 item from a friend." - PM or comment me if you'd like me to send you some junk for the achievement! (Anyone know if this is tiered? Not tiered, thanks Seerow!)

If I don't know you, I likely won't help you. Some of these are pricey achievements and I'd rather help people I know are active and around, because if I lose my potion/sp, I WILL cry. XD
Last edited by Mayhem on 26 May 2009 08:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Achievement Help

Post by Seerow »

The Peka Glade is open at 8am-9am and 8pm-9pm Subeta time (aka EST) daily. Well for the moment anyway, I guess Keith can always decide to go back and change it at a later date.

The "Receive an item to a friend" achievement is not tiered at the moment. Sent you an item :)

Umm if anyone just so happens to have some of those God weapons for the achievements laying around and feels like letting me borrow, I have a little collateral I can use and I would forever love you.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

You're probably going to end up with a bunch of junk now, Mayhem. ;D

I also need the dark goddess rod and crown of the royals, albeit temporarily. Not to mention the "have a bunch of expensive equipment lying around in your inventory" one. Ouch. And the glade potion one, if anyone's willing to trust me. (I already have my glade pet! I'm trustworthy! Heehee.)

I'm not sure what I can *do* in return, because I'm largely useless, but anyone who needs a junk item or a potion lottery entry, just comment on my subeta profile.
Image Image
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

Haha, that's okay, Ty. I'll happily send junk to everyone in case they don't have the achievement. XD PM/comment me.

Thanks much for the Peka Glade times, Seerow!

I do need the god weapon achievements too, but I didn't list them, thinking that it was a long shot. :c

Ty, do you want me to send you my Ornate Floral Pitcher for you to change tonight?
Varicolored on Subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I would definitely not turn down the opportunity! I set my phone alarm already so I can fill a klein bottle, hee. Assuming those can still be filled.
Image Image
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

No prob, Ty. Sent!

I've yet to try and fill those other bottles with the water. Hm.
Varicolored on Subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Exciting! I'll send it back to you as soon as it's got flowers all over it. Thank you very much for the chance. =D

edit: It's sent back! And I also filled my klein bottle. Awesome.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Sammy, if you still need the shop til achievement, I'll gladly help you :D I don't need it in return - Ty and I did the 'buy a junk item from each others' shop thing" a while ago - but I won't mind doing it for you :3 PM me here or on Subeta or on AIM or whatever xD
LILYWOLFTAIL

Post by LILYWOLFTAIL »

Could somebody buy me a mega ticket for the achievement and I'll help them with an achievement in return? if not, perhaps the junk item achievement. Subeta account is danmaku137