July 2009 DPs

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

July 2009 DPs

Post by Jessi »

Yay posting this before work at 5:30 AM!

Image - Ink Dipped Needle
Spoiler: open/close
Image - Ruby Barrette
Image - Glittering Ruby Tank
Image - Innocent Amy Plushie

Image - Rubus

Image - Waterlogged Log Book

Image - Dragon Soul
Image - Poecili

Image - Ruby-Encrusted Rreign Plushie

Image - Bottled Summer Nights
Whew. My thoughts:

The Bottled Summer Nights is probably my favorite of the bottled seasons - it's absolutely gorgeous, both the backdrop and the item, and I might need two. I like the ink-dipped needle, too, enough where I want one but I can't see myself using it. Hm.

The Poecili is a beautiful little minion! The Rubus... not so much. I'd like it a LOT better without the animation, but the fact that it turns 100% saturated red is kind of a turnoff. I don't tend to like things with a lot of animation anyway, but this is just... kind of weird.

Other than that, the rest isn't doing much for me. Not that fond of the wig this month and I can't see myself using it at all. The Amy Plushie is kind of possessed-looking rather than innocent xD; And I'm usually not interested in the weapons or encrusted plushies anyway, though I rather like the item version of this weapon... the plushie, not much at all. Oh well, another easy month for me xD
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: July 2009 DPs

Post by Seerow »

Agreed with Jessi on the Rubus. The minion itself is adorable and I'd get it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact that it turned completely red :( Amy plushie looks like a real person. Why can't they just start labeling the plushies as "action figures" or "toy" when the item clearly isn't a plushie. The Dragon plushie scares me.

I do really like the tattoos, background, and wig and will definitely be picking those up. The Dragon Soul is also rather nifty but not sure yet if it's nifty enough to buy.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm with Seerow. I'm definitely getting the needle, wig, and background. Maybe I'll get the weapon because the wearable version of it looks really awesome.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I definitely need the background...maybe even two, one for wearing and one for treasure. Nothing else, though. I like the tank top but I'm not sure I like it $2.50 worth of like.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

omg wryyyyyyy. I hardly ever want a ton of DPs and now I want... way too many.

The tank is gorgeous, but I'm waffling about getting it. I definitely need the Dragon Soul and OMG THE POECILI! BETTA FISHY!!

Annnnd probably the Bottled Summer Nights for good measure. Three DPs that are must-haves, I guess that's not TOO bad...
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm in love with the hair! I knew the ruby wig was going to be good but wow! It is so much like my character Alicorn's hair, I must have!
The bottled summer nights is beautiful, both item and wearable version. The tank and needle are both quite nice wearables as well. I'll have to think on how much I want these.
The rubus is nice but the animation kills it. Poecili is quiet pretty and so sparkley! I'm not a fan of the dragon soul by itself but as a wearable it's a real pretty weapon. To bad my scythe wielding character wouldn't carry a weapon so pretty. The other items are just meh to me.
In all this is a good month! And my wife is quiet happy with some of the items too. Which I'm glad cause it's her birthday month. XD

Edit Add: I forgot to mention. I hope the tank is the start of another new line of birthstone themed items. I really enjoy the birthstone themed items. I have fun seeing what they come out with next. And I think it be neat to have different articles of clothing that are birthstone themed. ^-^
Last edited by Alicorn on 01 Jul 2009 07:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I'm not that fond of the wearable image, but the item of the Dragon Soul is gorgeous. Even though I have no use for it, I may have to fork out for one.

Other than, that nothing is standing out. The item Bottled Summer Nights is pretty, but doesn't have the same tug the Dragon does.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I definitely need the bottle for a treasure.

I don't get the dragon soul. Someone explain the wearable to me. Is it being held by both the HA's hands? Maybe? Not that that makes any sense (what with the hand plane having an entire body between them), but I can't figure it out otherwise.
Image Image
covet

Post by covet »

How do I always always manage to be absent from subeta over my birthday month? Ffft I missed the cash shop by three days. Luckily I think if I can pick up the barrette and summer nights I'll be good.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris