Subeta Suggestions (+ new training center feature)

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Re: Subeta Suggestions (+ new training center feature)

Post by Silverevilchao »

Aqua wrote:
Silverevilchao wrote:Oh yeah, one more suggestion I thought of: More redraw Illumis colors, please! xD [/piling on the suggestions]
It could be that they still need to find an artist to draw them. :x *doesn't work for subeta anymore so can't*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--*shot*

But, but, the Illumi were so damn awesome. *pets Galactic* So the Endeavors need an artist, too? ;_; Wryyyyyy.

...wait a sec, they're not going to revamp the Illumis, are they? Or the Endeavor? I don't want my bugs to change...or my angel-robot-dragon, for that matter.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I haven't worked there in well over a year so they've needed artists for at least that long. D: (the Nightmare Illumis is actually Jag's work, with an outline I had completed before I quit. She did a nifty job too).

I honestly wouldn't mind if they wanted to update the Illumis, because I think at least the shading could have been done better (compare what's up with a more recent custom illumis I did: http://subeta.net/pets/Opium ). But I don't know, up to them. :x

..Anyway. I like the idea of a system like the quickstock for training. :o It'd be nice if something like that could be used for the Lakeview resort as well, to check in multiple pets, but there would be more options to set.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Aqua, you're very hard to replace xD
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I'd love to see alerts added to things like the millionaire centre, scratch cards, random, etc etc. Anything with a timer. And the option to make it so it adds the alert automatically - every time I put my pet in the training centre, I do want to find out when it ends.
Subeta: Thomas
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I don't need it to be automatic. Mezzanine takes a lot longer to train than my other pets (even though I only also train Deschain right now), so I just train other pets the same time as I train her. I only need her alert.
Image Image
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

It'd be nice to have the choice in our preferences. I'm training a few pets at different times, but if I can catch one set up with the other, I'd relish the chance to.
Subeta: Thomas
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh, yes, I think choice is key. =)
Image Image
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Someone pleeeeease fix the Pet Friend feature. I'm so tired of clicking on the thumbnail and only getting to the "No such pet!" page. I'll be the first to admit that I know jack-all about coding things but I'm guessing it wouldn't be that hard for someone to make the thumbnails link to an actual place 100% of the time? A bunch of my pets have friends integral to their personalities and backstories and I'd really like to be able to click back and forth between their profiles. Right now the entire feature is kind of useless.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Okay, so I'm not sure if these have been already suggested and shot down, or have perfectly good reasons to not exist, but just some thoughts:

- A line of text under each vending machine, saying: You currently have X amount of tokens in your inventory. Handy to know without having to click to get to the wizard exchange.
- A way to order things in your gallery, like on Neopets
- Something with all the appliances. Subeta Homes, maybe? That'd probably be hell to code and draw, but it could be fun! You could have HAs live in them/visit your friends', and all the Home Appliances items would already have a use!

Apologies if any of this is redundant, I've been out of it for a while.